06.

we walked to the place instead. I don't know where it is. i just follow wherever he's going. "do you think i could stay over at your place over the weekend?" he asked.
"what? why?"
"maybe we could get the project done by then."
"i will have to ask my mom. are your parents ok with it?"
he scratched his neck. "y-yeah."
"really?" i replied sarcastically.
"they want me to hangout with harder working people like you."
"o-oh." i didn't know how else to reply. i'm very flattered. "well i'll just see with my parents."

"we're here!" we came to a cute ice cream shop. "what do you want? I'll get it for you."
"just chocolate."
"any toppings?"
"strawberries would be nice," i replied.

"bon," he said while handing me my ice cream, "appetite." he sat down and dived right in to the ice cream. "a-ah. teeth freeze. a-ah."
i laughed so loudly as i take small scoops of my ice cream. "did you regret that?"
"aaAh. my TEETH."
i laughed again. he stopped being so dramatic and gave me a smile. "you're so ridiculous, soonyoung."
"are you finally liking me?"
"i wouldn't go that far."
"at least i got you to laugh, you party pooper. why don't you like me, huh?"
"i'm going to say the whole truth. you just kinda bugged me. you call me shortie a lot. shoot spitballs st me. punch me in the arm a lot. tease me a-"
"ok, ok. i get it. i was trying to get you to be my friend, you know."
"i am very picky when it comes to friends."
"aren't you having fun with me though?"
"i guess."
"the school year is almost over. maybe we could start over next year."
"maybe we could. it's getting late. it's almost 9."
"let's wait for a bus. it's dangerous being out in the dark by ourselves."

i did have fun with him. maybe i was just being a jerk. the bus arrived; it's time for us to go home.