18

Halima gasped out loudly, eyes wide as saucers "oh my Amazing Allah".

I speechlessly stared at jazz as she twirled in a beautiful white gown,nervously looking at us.

"How do I look?, is it too much? Will he like it? " She asked us..

Okay confused as to why she's wearing a beautiful white gown?.

Jasmine's!!

Jasmine and Adam actually decided to move to the next stage of their lives, since Jazz is going to be almost done with college after her training

Jasmine and Adam actually decided to move to the next stage of their lives, since Jazz is going to be almost done with college after her training.He brought a proposal to her family and they happily accepted. I've never been more happy for her. So wedding preparations are going on and we are presently at the fashion designer place, checking out what she designed for her wedding and doesn't it look awesome???!! ..

"You look beautiful, there's just no word in my vocabulary to describe you right now " I said.

She smiled and thanked us and turned to the designer getting the veil for the gown and wrapping it around her head,smiling at the mirror.

Oh yes, Jasmine' converted after the proposal, Adam was fine with her not converting but according to her, she has always wanted to.

We finished with the designer and left, still having a lot to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of the nikkah arrived as Halima and I kept taking selfies, uploading on Instagram with hashtags #Jasdam❤,#didyousaytwins 👭.

We actually twinned for Jasmine's wedding.

Halima and Afrah

Halima and Afrah.

We got tired of taking weird selfies as my dad called for us to come down to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the nikkah was done and Jasmine was officially Mrs Adam A/N: I DON'T KNOW HOW NIKKAH TAKES PLACE. We organized a little party for the couples which included just family and friends.

I sat down laughing at halima blush furiously as Jamal kept flirting with her using cheesy lines.

"You have a beautiful laugh" Mr Khan said .

My jaw dropped before I regained myself and thanked him, still feeling shy since our last encounter at the office.

He sat down beside  me grinning at the wedded couples slow dance. I looked at him, feeling my heart flutter and a whole band being live in my stomach, noticing his tiny freckles spread around his nose, his pink lips,sharp bearded jaw, his ----oh hell no, what are you doing Afrah, astagfirullah.

"Take a picture Sis " he said in a mocking tone girls use making me laugh out loud.

He smiled at me as we stared at each other, I saw emotions dancing in his eyes like admiration and love????.

I broke the stare game, my heart pounding as I excused myself to go to the restroom.

I rushed into the ladies room, calming myself down, what's happening to me??. I've never felt this way before. It's like I'm in a Bollywood movie,no offence to bollylovers.

I rinsed my hands and came out seeing everyone laugh,making jokes as Jasmine entwined her hands with Adam's as he looked at her like a prized possession. I want that kind of look,awww.

I joined everyone,sitting down as Khalil, Jasmine's brother asked Aamir a question.

"Are you going to get married too, do you love someone "?? He asked innocently.

Everyone looked at Aamir waiting for his reply, including me.

"Yes, I think I love someone " he said staring deep into my soul making me gasp quietly in realization that I'm in love with my boss.

Read
Comment
Share
Like...

❤❤..

Afrah illness is about to take a toll, stay tuned.

An appreciation post to every beautiful reader who has always made me happy with the votes and "Please update soon ",I'm honestly delighted and I couldn't love you less... Jazakhallah khayran.

Sorry for the short chapter..