EPILOGUE!!!!!

"I'm so gonna kill you till you cry for help Aamir " afrah yelled.

"I'm sorry baby " Aamir said remorsefully as the nurses looked amused.

"Please push a little harder ma'am "The doctor said trying to hold her laughter.

"He's so annoying, I hate him " she yelled again.

"I know he is, I love you too baby " Aamir said.

"Its a boy " The doctor announced as the cries of a baby filled the room.

"Awwn babe, look at our cutie " Afrah said smiling with tears.

Aamir looked at him crying, shocked at afrah  changing her tone and to the birth of his child.

"Ahhhhhh, why am I still feeling contractions " She yelled out again as Aamir collected the baby from her wrath.

Another cry of a baby filled the room again.

The doctors gasped "It's a girl, you have twins ".

The Khan's looked at each other with love and tears looking at their beautiful babies as they laid on Afrah's chest.

"Aamar and Aameerah Khan " Afrah whispered making Aamir look at her with adoration as he smiled at the thought of his daughter bearing his sister's name.

"I've always thought knights saved damsels from bad men only in movies but you, my love is my knight that truly saved me from my distress " Afrah spoke out as Aamir kissed her forehead as their family and friends rushed in gushing at the babies everyone laughing and saying "Awwn " as she looked around smiling at the happiness radiating inside the room saying alhamdulilah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halima and Jamal got married after Aamir and afrah and she's pregnant .

Jazz and Adam also have twins and are expecting another child again.

HIS DAMSEL IN DISTRESS IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!!!

I'd love to say thank you to  Ya Allah and everyone who put up with my grammatical errors. To think I started this story with zero views but now it's 400views. I'm so emotional and wish I can still  keep writing about afrah and Aamir. But don't worry, more interesting stories are brewing inside my head and I hope y'all read it too and spread your love.

May Almighty Allah grant shifah to the sick and jannah to the dead. Ameen. ♥