22

"Aamir you never hang out with us again, you are always here sitting at this spot" Adam whined making his wife hit him playfully.

"Sorry Adam " Afrah said laughing making Aamir look at her lovingly.

Flashback.

"Sir we need to cover her up " the nurses said.

I shook my head violently, crying as others rushed in with crestfallen faces especially her dad.

Beep! Beep!

The monitor beeped making all of us freeze as someone exclaimed.

"Oh my God, what kind of miracle is this? She came back ".

That made me turn to the monitor and sure enough the lines were moving which means My Afrah came back as I saw her hands twitch.

End of flashback.

Afrah.

"Assalam alaikum " The girls and my dad greeted waking me up.

"Wa alaikum salam " I replied groggily.

"Afrah hurry up and shower, we have a surprise for you " The girls squealed syncing their words again like twins.

I looked at my dad for help but he just shook his head laughing.

Traitor!

"What's this suprise all about, my birthday isnt coming soon so care to tell me" I asked.

They looked at me with a blank stare then ignored me going back to choosing outfits for me while my dad left laughing making me glare at all of them.

I came out of the shower feeling refreshed as I slipped into the beautiful abaya I never knew I even had.

The girls made me up for this "surprise " and told me to calm my nerves and come downstairs for the surprise as they dragged me.

We went downstairs as I saw everywhere was abnormally dark, wasn't it morning again?

The girls left my side as a light came on from the chandelier and the TV was switched on invisibly as a video began to play.

I gasped as I saw it was a mix clip of when I was a baby, to my adulthood.

WILL YOU MARRY ME AFRAH HUZAIF ABDALLAH?

The clip ended with these sentences glaring at me as I was speechless.

The full light came on as I saw everyone, the Adam's with their parents, halima 's parent with The Khan's except Aamir.

As I was looking for him, I sighted him strolling towards me with a box making my heart skip.

He knelt down and said "I know this probably isn't the right way to ask but I've already brought my proposal so I decided to formally ask. Afrah I'll forever cherish the day you bumped into me because you made me a changed person and when the realization of my love for you hit me, I felt stupid. WILL YOU MARRY ME JAANU "?.

I nodded unable to speak as tears ran down my eyes as he slipped the ring into my finger making every one cheer.

EPILOGUE NEXT!!