Part 1

" What's your name? " the driver with red popping lipstick asks
" First or last? " I ask with no amusement looking up at her with my one electric blue and one deep forest green eyes.
" Well we go by last names here. I'm Morello. " She says with her beautiful accent.
" Crosby " I say with a small smile starting to warm up to her.
Morello looks back every now and then till we pull up to a shitty ass building with barb wire fencing. Everything is tan. On the left and right of the place inmates walking around in tan, orange or grey.
" I'll take you up to processing and meet you out at the end " Morello informs me as she walks away and I walk inside the building with a guard.
I'm 5'2, 130 lbs my hair is a brown to blond ombré I have 2 different colored eyes and I'm white. I'm screwed. I stick out because of my eyes and I'm in here for graffiti and drugs.
" UNDRESS BEND OVER AND COUGH " as a CO shouts.
I do as I'm told and she sends me my way to change into fuckin orange. Holding my bedding, clothes and shower shoes I find Morello waiting with a clipboard and a few supplies. She takes me on a tour n I zone out because I don't care all I caught was where the phones are, library is and where commissary is.  Morello brings me to where I was bunking till I get assigned a place. When I walk in there are two older women wearing tan and another middle age woman in orange like me.
" What are you in here for? " one of the older women with the breathing mask on asked.
" Graffiti and drugs. How about you? " I tell then ask looking up at her and seeing her eyes almost pop out of her head.
" Bank robbery " she answered back. All I do is nod while I make my bed.
" Chapmen you're back.. didn't think you'd be coming back. " I hear from the hallway and look up at the blond middle age women. A red head with long curly proofed hair walks in.
" You the newbie? " Asked the red head.
My eyes lock with hers and she freezes. All I do is nod and sit on my new bed waiting for her to say something.
" I'm Nicky Nichols. The whole last name bullshit isn't used on me so you can call me Nicky. " She says nudging me.
" Aye Nicky. I'm Floyd Crosby. Call me whatever. " I say with a smile.
I can tell Nicky and I are gonna be close.
" How old are you? " Nicky asks as she grabs me by the arm to take me to get food.
" uhh turning 21 in November. " I answered as I looked at the so called cafeteria.
We get in line and I see all the Hispanics in the kitchen making somewhat decent food. I take my tray and follow Nicky to her " group " and I sit by her. I look down and see my name tag gone. It must have fallen off I'm guessing someone will return it.
" So what's up with the eyes? " Nicky asks making hand movements around her eyes and I just look up at everyone.
" Uh it's a birth defect I guess. But all natural babes. " I say cocking an eyebrow up and crossing my arms over my chest. I eat hella fast and finished before everyone and put my tray up and sit back by Nicky. I was Introduced to a Russian lady named Red, an overweight lady that goes by Big Boo, Piper Chapman, Alex Vause and Yoga Jones. They were all super nice and welcoming. Boo was hella flirty n I'm guessing she just wants to get laid. Don't get me wrong I'm gayer than a mother fuckin rainbow but I can still tease and play with people.
" hey I wanted to return this to you. It fell off by my tablet. " I hear someone say as they place my name tag on the table and sliding it closer to me.
I look up and see this beautiful woman with dark skin a close shaved head beautiful almond eyes and she was wearing a grey sweatshirt and tan pants. She stops and examines my eyes like everyone else did and I touch her hand on accident and we both start to blush.
" Thank y- " I get interrupted by yelling
" P LETS GO " another girl yells
" Coming, oh and I'm Poussey by the way. Hopefully I'll see you around pretty eyes. " and walks away.
" The fuck. Crosby only in here for a few hours and she's getting hit on by everyone. It's because of the eyes. " Nicky states and get everyone laughing.
" Well you see they're pretty mesmerizing baby. " I say back to Nicky winking at her.
She grabs her heart and faints on Morello and starts laughing. Before I knew it CO's start yelling it was time for bed so everyone spilts to they're different bunks. Shit. This might not be so bad but who the fuck knows. N I go to sleep thinking about everything that happened in the span of a couple hours and then I start to think about the girl with the almond eyes.