Part 4

I felt like I was sobbing forever. The drug, my parents, my art, my life felt like it crumbled right in front of me when I saw the phones. I was falling in a down hill spiral and I didn't even care. I wanted to throw things, break everything around me. How could I be so-
"Pretty eyes, it's okay, you're okay."
That small sentence brought my right back. Back from the hell my mind is. The sound of Poussey's voice brought me right back. I thought I would be okay. I thought I could go at least a day without crying. Poussey's arms wrapped around me felt nice and comfortable. So warm.
"What's on your mind pretty eyes?" She asks softly making me look up at her.
As I look up she wipes away a couple tears from my eyes.
"I feel fucked" is all I could get out while shaking my head.
"I can show you a new book..?" Poussey says walking back a little and holding up her finger to tell me to wait.
I'm waiting, sadness leaving my body as she talks about a new book. After my art books are an EASY escape from the real world. Well at least my real world. I sit in the corner waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Minutes of waiting and Poussey comes back with a book.
"I'm so sorry I took so long, I was helping another girl look for a book." Poussey says smiling at me. 
The cover of the book showed "milk and honey".
"I love poetry!" I exclaimed overly excited. I hopped up and snatched the book out of her hand. Quickly opening the hard cover book I let the words consume me. Not even realizing the Poussey sat down and was observing me. Observing me pace while flipping through the pages.
"Have you read Harry Potter?" Her voice so smooth asked.
Looking up she holds her book up from the ground and I nodded. She pats the floor next to her and I sit. Sitting in the corner facing her and extending my legs over her while she puts her hand on my knee.
"Can you tell me about some of your art?" Poussey asks looking at me with her beautiful smile.
"Of course. My favor-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when a guard walks in with a scary ass porno looking mustache.
"Crosby, come with me." He says while looking me up and down then right into my eyes.
Poussey and I standing up and her obviously in discomfort while he was looking at me.
"Your being assigned." His all he said looking at my tits and walking away.
"I'll see you at lunch pretty eyes" Poussey says and gives me a hug.
I give her a smile and a nod as I walk out of the library following this guard. I've never felt so comfortable with someone before. She has me feeling some type of way already.
"What a shame your on that lesbian shit. But I bet I could change your mind" the guard says whispering in my ear and pulling me out of my thoughts.
His uniform reads 'Mendez'. Hell he makes me so uncomfortable. I rolled my eyes as he hands me my tan clothes and shows me where my cube is. It was nice and no one was there. So I placed my stuff and I can organize when I figure out who I'm sharing with. I changed from my orange to my tan.
"OOOOUUUUU mami has tattoos" is all I hear when I take my orange shirt off to but a white long sleeve on.
Turning around Alex, Piper, Nicky and Morrello walk in.

(I'm so sorry I took so long to update, I got really self conscious about my writing and I didn't thing my story was that good. But I got the random urge to write the story again. I'm truly sorry )