Part 5

"That's a whole ass shoulder piece." Nicky points out my three black wrap around bands on my upper arm. 
"You got any more?" Alex says looking at my body. I felt a little violated because all I could think about was Poussey and how she's not the one looking me up and down.
"I have a tulip behind my ear, a cactus on my other arm, a symbol that says 'PNW', a lighthouses on my leg and and a rainbow on my wrist." I show off my ear and my wrist. While I tell her about the ones she can't see.
"What does P.N.W stand for?" My favorite voice in this small building says.
Turning around to face my favorite almond eyes I smile.
"I'm from the west. I am actually from Idaho. Which is apart of the Pacific North West. PNW, Pacific North West."  I tell her with a bigger smile.

"Butch your out of luck, she's pretty much taken"

"MOTHER FUCKER YOUR JOKING I- Oh my god whats up son" Boo says to Poussey putting her hand out for a fist pump.
Poussey nods and gives her a look. And I give everyone else a look. A look of confusion. To avoid this shit everyone starts filling out to the cafeteria. Boo and Poussey keeps staring until I wrap my arm around Poussey's waist. Boo looks a little upset but shit. She'll get over it. Boo nods and walks away.
"Hey pretty eyes. Do you possibly want to sit alone with me at lunch? You still never told me about you favorite art work and I want to hear about your tattoos." Poussey says with a smile and holds her hand out.
I take her hand and intertwine our fingers and lead off so she's trailing behind me. I turn around to face her with a smile.
"I'd love to tell you about them."