Part 6

"So your telling me.. your obsessed with lighthouses? Nah what the fuck." Poussey mocks me as I tell her about my lighthouse tattoo.

"Yes ma'am. I love lighthouses. I've been to 26, been inside of 15." I say with a smile as I reminisce in my past adventures.

"Also my favorite mural I painted was a waterfall flowing into a beautiful green field. Bright colorful flower and-"

"P why didn't you si- ahhhhh MOTHER FUCKER YOU SMOOTH." Taysee says coming up behind Poussey and grabbing her shoulders.

"Man shut up, I'm getting to know Floyd." Poussey says shooing away her best friend in here.

Seeing the friendship that grows between everyone in here is absolutely beautiful. Never would I thought I'd make friends in here. But fuck man, look at me.

"Hey pretty eyes. Want to go to the TV room with me?"

"I'd love too."

"There's nothing but shit on here" Poussey says to me while starring at the screen.

"Well tell me a little about yourself? What is a fun fact about you" I say turning to her.

I'm so fascinated by her. So beautiful, so full of life, so-

"Uhhhh well I used to live in Germany and I can speak German" she says finally turning to me with a look of thought. I think she's trying to impress me.

"No, you're lying to me!"
Playfully shoving her just to feel her skin on mine.

"No I'm serious. My dad is in the armed forces and he was stationed in Germany for awhile."
Her grabbing my hand after I shove her to make sure she doesn't fall. Making blood run straight to my cheeks.

"So pretty eyes, is this where you saw yourself when you grew up?" Poussey throwing her hands up in the air and swiveling her head to give emphasis on the shit hole I call my life for now.

"Honestly no. I really wanted to go to college or something" I sigh with a shrug
"Buuuuut it is what it is" I say leaning my head slightly upwards so I don't have to look at Poussey

"Let's head back to our spot"

"Our spot?"

We already have a spot?

"Yeah the library ya silly" she says with her beautiful smile. That damn mother fucking smile.

"Bitch let's go"