5 | sweet time

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Saito Emi

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Costumes. Hero costumes.

Two words are enough to send Emi into a frenzy. She designed it. She coloured it. She stressed on modesty and its colours. She made sure everything is so clear that a four-year-old would understand what she meant. She didn't just call them trousers. No, she called them trousers that covered from her waist to her ankles with no rips, no embroidery and certainly no skin of hers showing.

Her worst nightmare: Wrong design with an ample of skin showing.

That doesn't happen though when she examines the costume in the dressing room. The fabric is stretchy yet strong and the colours are very close to what she has ordered (the colours aren't even that hard to achieve). A strip of paper is revealed in the plastic covers of the costume to explain every detail and its use to her. And she takes her sweet time to read it.

She put on her black trousers first. They aren't tight but slim enough to not get caught between anything. Binding her chest as carefully as possible, she blindly slips on her black boots to tie them after she got decently dressed. She pulls on her tight dark green sleeveless turtleneck making sure that it's tucked into the trousers. Cringes stiffen her body as she plays with the thought of having her belly button or midriff bare to the world to see. No, she'd rather die than have anyone ogle at her belly button piercing and the vivid lines on her abdomen. The ends of her black fingerless gloves are four inches of skin away from her shoulder, and she relishes the fact that the fabric isn't itchy.

Looking in the mirror beside her, she blushes as she notices how obvious the muscles on her arms look. Her arms aren't thick, but the muscles definitely make them seem like they are.

Voices ranging from high-pitched or deep shatter the tranquillity that was finally taking place over the dressing rooms. Compliments are thrown around and Emi feels a sick wave wash over her stomach. But this is something she's been preparing for ever since she got an acceptance letter. Gently gripping the knob, she pulls the door open and steps out almost shyly.

"Ah, Emi-chan! You look so cool!" Ashido-san exclaims, running over to her and poking her muscles once reaching her. "So athletic yet so feminine!"

There's the thing with the first name again. Every girl here is already on the first name basis with the other and Emi would rather die than ask them to call her by her last name. She's supposed to be fitting in after all.

"Mina, stop drooling," Jiro-san said almost exasperatedly.

In Emi's opinion, Jiro-san's costume is probably the most normal-looking one. So normal in appearance it shouldn't be called a costume. The others either wore tight bodysuits or in Hagakure-san's case, gloves and shoes or in Yaoyorozu-san's case...whatever that is. Actually, Yaoyorozu-san's costume is too MUCH!

cleavagecleavagecleavagebustyroundblessedsoblesseditsmyfirsttime

"It's for my quirk," the black-haired girl explains once she notices the wide-eyed gaze directed at her.

Emi nods in understanding and stands up straight at the announcement suddenly blaring through speakers they haven't seen in the room before. They are ordered to go to the control room somewhere in this building. Emi looks helplessly around her. She gets lost on the way to the bathroom, so she isn't sure that she can safely get to the said room without accidentally barging into the principal's office.