one shots/specials/scenarios. requests open.

You guys deserve this tbh, you've been a huge support especially the regulars. The comments I get from this story had been the biggest push not to drop writing fanfiction and I thought that I didn't do any justice to Shoto and Emi's relationship so I'm giving you the freedom to request anything you want.

Comment on any number the idea or topic that you want.

1. It can be a scenario, tell me the main idea and I'lll work my way with it like he or she gets jealous or one of them turns into a neko or anything of that sort or Bakugou doing something brotherly with Emi or him teaching her how to cuss more or Emi helping Kirishima dye his hair again or a fuck marry kill game with the whole class.

2. It can be a whole one shot like a first date or something.

3. It can be a holiday special.

4. It doesn't have to be about their relationship. It can be about Aizawa and Emi since they live together and all and their bond as father and daughter (she calls him dad hy accident, he helps her braid her hair, she needs an eye drop) Just give me the main idea and details if you think they're necessary. Or emi and endeavour (endeavour giving her a talk about her relationship with her son/asking for advice to approach shoto) literally anything that comes up in your mind.

Things I won't write:

Lemons and smut. I can write like very light limes and that's all.

Also, if you're interested, I've recently put out the first chapter of monachopsis (aizawa story) and it will contain little snippets of shoto and emi.

I will able to write those starting from July 15 since I'll be offically done with my exams and won't be using anything as an excuse. For now, I want you guys to request whatever you want and I'm gathering up requests and they're ongoing anyway.