Chapter 1: Welcome To My Life

Beep..

Beep..

Beep..

Beep..

Bee... SWOOSH

the alarm clock flies across the room smashing into the wall.

Great another sleepless night. An hour or two of sleep is sickining, I need to fix my schedule. I thought to myself laughing like an idiot.

"SHIT! I'm late for class!" I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed the first thing I seen, my akatsuki shirt and a pair of black leggings with some simple black combat boots, then went to the bathroom and brushed my long brown hair, quickly put on some makeup and headed downstairs.

"MOM, WHERE'S MY KEYS!!" I yelled worried because I didn't see my keys or mother anywhere.

"What was that hun?" My mom said as calm as ever walking down the stairs.

"Where's my keys at I'm late for class!" I exclaimed, looking at my mother.

"Oh, your brother drove your car this morning because his had a flat tire. You better find a way to school young lady, you know how your father is about you skipping." My mom said in a frustrated tone.

"Yeah yeah, I know mom." I quickly opened the door and began to run to school. Luckily it wasn't to far from my house, but I'll still probably miss all of 1st period. Oh well.

As I walked through the door there they where. The normal stares from everyone. I can just feel them calling me names in their minds.

My mother always told me I was a very beautiful girl, but everyone else seems to majorly disagree, getting called "Izzy piggy", and "weird anime freak" gets a little tear jerking, but I've learned to not care about what people think. I mostly get made fun of because me and a group of friends tend to go to the comic book shop on 17th avenue and do weekend cosplay there, the owner is a really good friend of mine so she sets up little events every Friday for us. People at school think it's childish.. Along with my father.. He's the type of father who expects his daughter to be a perfect genuine doctor like him and his side of the family, but my mother disagrees completely. She loves the fact that I have friends and have a good time with them. God bless her, I don't know what I would do without her, she's my rock. She's the one who buys me all of my Naruto cosplay stuff after all.

Last weekend I was Hinata on Friday and it was a pretty good look if I do say so myself, thanks mom.

"Erissa!" The teacher called out.

"Huh?" I said not paying attention at all.

"I said come answer the trigonometry question on the board." My 2nd period teacher said in a rough tone.

"Oh, right. Sorry I wasn't paying attention.." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Is my class too boring for you Ms. Marie?" She said in a serious tone.

"Ohhh, n-no not at all, I'll answer it."

Shit I don't know how to do this I'm just going to embarrass myself. Oh well I guess.

I walked up to the board and just stood there staring at the markings like they where in a different language or something. I was making a complete fool of myself.

"Erissa, having trouble?" She said as the class began to laugh.

"Not at all Mrs. Southwood." I said in a confident tone. Which I don't know why I did that, I guess to ease the laughter a little bit, but it didn't help I just sat there still confused. Math is my worst subject by far. The class began to laugh again and a boy in the back shouted, "Why did you have to call on the freak, she's fucking retarded!" I hate that word so much I couldn't hold it in any longer I turned around and yelled back.

"Just shut up okay! You fucking dickhead!!" Shit did I just say that out loud..

"Erissa. Principal's office. NOW!" The teacher said in a very angry tone. She's such a bitch, only to me though. Why? I don't know, but I guess it is what it is.

I walked out of the classroom and decided to just leave school. I'm sick of all of this bullshit, Everyone treats me like I shouldn't exist. I just wanna leave this place. I hung my head low and walked home, and climbed up through my window. I made sure no one saw me, I walked over to the door and locked it making sure nobody would try to come in here and notice I'm home. I then walked over to my desk and sat down, getting out a pen and began to doodle. I love to draw myself as how I image I'd be as a shinobi of the leaf and plus it really relaxes me taking away all of my stress.

I picture myself as a kindove light skinned girl with long navy blueish black hair like Sasukes, and beautiful dark blue eyes. I've always wanted to dye my hair that color in real life but my father would never allow it.. Sadly.
My outfit of choice is a white tank top crop top and black shinobi pants with red down the sides. Simple ninja shoes and a white wrap around my arm because of my scar I have in the real world.

 Simple ninja shoes and a white wrap around my arm because of my scar I have in the real world

Its kinda hard to think about, I hate showing it off because its nasty looking.. But it happened when I was trying to defend my mother and my brother Jake from my father when we where kids, he use to be a bad alcoholic and he would try his best to beat them sensless but I'd always interfere and save my brother, my mother on the other hand wouldn't allow me to get near her.

My brother, along with my mother, mean the world to me and I,d give my life for them. Sadly, my brother moved out when he turned 18, but we stay in contact because he goes to our weekend hangouts at the comic book shop, he loves Naruto just as much as me, and plus he will stay over 1 or 2 days a week.

Ring.... Ring... Ring..

"Speaking of my brother ha" I said lowly to myself.

"Hello, Jakey." I said as I picked up the phone.

"Hey sis, where are you? I was coming to pick you up from school to go get some Froyo but you weren't there. Troublesome woman." He said in a Shikamaru voice.

"BELIEVE IT!" I said playing along screaming into the phone mimicking Naruto, laughing to myself. "I ditched after 2nd I can't handle that place anymore." I said in a more serious tone.

"Well tomorrow it's me and you all day, because this weekend is your birthday after all." He said in a goofy voice.

"Of course 8 A.M. sharp." I say back.

"Alright sista! I'll see you then." He said way to excited.

"Okay, love you bub." I said as he said it back and hung up.

Welp time to watch some Naruto and sleep all day ha.

Tomorrow should be good. It's a good thing my mom and dad go to work in an hour and will be there all day and night, so I can just go get the key they leave under the mat for me and go back to sleep. I set an alarm for 12 and flipped open my laptop.

"Goodnight world.", I say to myself as I begin watching Naruto, drifting off to sleep.