Chapter 2: Confusion

"Ahhh," I yawned as I slowly rose up from my bed. "Hmph, morning time already?" I said as I hung my head low still really tired.

I guess I should go take a shower and get ready for my brother to come pick me up.

I walked to the bathroom slowly undressing and stepping into the cold water, "Burrr. So cold, but it's the only way i'll wake up I guess."

After I finished showering I walked out to my closet and just grabbed a white t-shirt, a pair of light blue ripped jeans, then my white converse and put them on. Now all I gotta do is brush my hair and straighten it, no makeup for me today.

It's only 9 A.M. right now, my brothers not coming until 11. So that gives me some time to do my daily doodling. I walk over to my desk and sit down, playing one of my favorite songs, Comatose by Skillet. Thanks to a Sasuke/Itachi AMV I seen on YouTube. I begin to draw my dream life as Asuka Mayuko, a now 17 year old girl who was lost at birth, and has been roaming through villages as she comes upon them. Soon to come upon the hidden leaf village and become an amazing shinobi.

Damn. I wish this dream could become reality.

I'd love to be a ninja of the hidden leaf and be best buddies with the knuckle head Naruto, and the Raven himself Mr. Sasuke Uchiha. Oh and I couldn't forget about Shikamaru he's like the boy version of myself, lazy and caring. Or so my brother claims, haha.

Speaking of my brother, He should be here in about 40 more minutes, I better go and wait on him outside of my window. I put my things away and crawled through the window putting in earbuds and watching my favorite episodes of Naruto Shippuden over, beginning falling asleep..

HONK!! HONK!!

"AHH!" I screamed, startled, nearly falling off of the roof.

"Dammit Jake, why did you have to do that, why not come wake me up peacfully!" I yelled, frustrated with my brother.

"Sorry sis, didnt see ya there." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, whatever you say... jerk."

"What was that?"

"What was what.."

"I'll get you back later for that." He said with a slight giggle and evil grin.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get going before Jarrod comes outside." I refuse calling my "father" anything other than his actual name, I don't even think of him as a father after what all he's put me, my mother and my brother through, I don't even understand why she's still with him. I guess it's not up to me though, if it was.. he'd be a goner.

I climbed down and got in the passenger seat. "So where are we going Jakey?"

"Froyo then the mall, tomorrow is your birthday after all.. haha.." he said uneasy.

"Umm.. okay, why are you acting weird."

"What, acting w-weird? I'm not acting weird." He said stuttering like he's nervous or something. My brothers never really been good at keeping secrets, so i'll figure it out sooner or later.

"Alright." I said ignoring it knowing that i'll find out before the days over with.

As we drove up and parked at the froyo palace, as me and my brother call it, I got way too excited and ran inside ordering my favrotie, vanilla with strawberries and nuts, yummy. My brother on the other hand got cookies and cream with extra oreos.

"You get the same flavor everytime sis, that's no fun." He said in a dissapointed tone.

"I know I know, I can't help it, its just so good. My yogurt is like ramen to Naruto."