Chapter 9: The Hokage's Decision

I woke up to the movement of Kakashi getting out of the bed.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" I said in a grumpy tone because he woke me up.

"Oh, sorry about that. It's almost time to go see Lady Tsunade. I was going to let you rest for a few more minutes." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, you failed." I said jumping up from the bed, planting a peck on his lips through his mask.

He just blushed a tad, and put his shirt, and vest on as he walked out of the room.

"Wait Kashi, what should I wear? I need to look presentable." I asked while holding up 2 different outfits.

"The one on the left." He said pointing at the outfit that was a really pretty turquoise color.

" He said pointing at the outfit that was a really pretty turquoise color

"Okay, thank you." I said as I smiled and gave him hug, afterwards walking off to the bathroom to change.

I took off my current clothes and threw them in the corner, then I put on the outfit Kakashi picked out.

"Wow it really does look beautiful on you." He said, while standing in the doorway.

"Heh, thanks Kashi." I said while blushing.

"Why do you call me that?" He said raising his visible eyebrow.

"Oh, uh sorry.." I said embarrassed.

"No, I like it." He said as he walked up to me, pulled down his mask and gave me a kiss so fast that I couldn't even see his face.

"We better get going now." He then said as he began to walk out of the apartment.

"Right." I said, trailing from behind him.

Hmm I wonder when he's gonna let me see under his mask.

We walked for just a few minutes before we entered the Hokages quarters. I got in front of Kakashi and walked down the hall, stopping at her door.

I knocked on the door, and heard a "Come in." So I did as she said, and walked in, standing in front of her desk.

"Asuka Mayuko, right?" She said, giving me an odd look.

"Y-yes Lord Tsunade." I replied nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" She asked giving me a weird look.

"O-oh, it's just that you're the Hokage after all. It's a little nerve racking to be in your presence." I replied while twidling my thumbs.