Chapter 11: Enemies Arrive.

I woke up to the shuffling noises coming from outside, then realized I had my head on Sasuke's shirtless chest with my arm wrapped around his abs, and his arm wrapped around my neck.

SHIT! I thought to myself as I quickly got up, trying not to wake him up.

Sadly, I failed.

He then raised up noticing the red marks on his chest and stomach, showing a slight blush as he looked at me.

"Sorry." We both said in unison, scratching the back of our necks.

"Heh." I added as I quickly walked out of the tent and seen all of the group heading towards the lake.

"Yay! Asuka's up, wanna come swim with us?!" Naruto asked looking towards my direction.

"Oh, uhm sure!" I said back, following him, Daisuke, and Sakura to the water. "Wait where's Kakashi?" I asked.

"Over here." Kakashi said as he popped his head out of the water and began walking out to us.

Holy shit, Kakashi's in his boxers.

"W-where's your clothes Kakashi?.." I asked trying to hide my blush with my hands.

"Considering none of us brought spare clothes, we gotta swim in our underwear Asuka." Naruto said, before Kakashi got the chance to.

"Oh." I replied blushing even harder, as everyone began taking their clothes off.

"Asuka aren't you gonna swim with us?" Daisuke asked smirking.

"O-oh yeah." I replied as I began to take my clothes off slong with everybody else.l. I could practically feel everyone staring at me.

"Sasuke-kun! You're awake!" Sakura screamed in excitement, running over to Sasuke, who had walked out of his tent to see a half naked everybody.

Oh shit, Kakashi, Naruto and Daisuke were already staring at me.. Now Sasuke too.

"Sasuke you should join us." I said walking over beside of Sasuke, sitting my clothes down on a log.

"Tch." He replied, as always, but the dark eyed Uchiha joined anyways as he began taking his clothes off revealing his plain dark blue boxers.

I don't think I can handle all of this. I thought to myself, realizing there were 4 guys in their underwear here.

"Asuka, c'mon get in already!" Naruto yelled as he jumped into the water.

"Oh, right." I said, as I walked over to the water and slowly began walking in, not seeing Kakashi anywhere.

"AH-" I started to scream, startled as someone put their hand over my mouth and pulled me under water. I opened my eyes to see Kakashi looking at me.

Fuck. I thought to myself as I began rubbing my right hand down his toned stomach. He then held 1 finger up to his masked mouth telling me to shh, as he swam in a different direction leaving me alone to swim back up to the top of the water.

"Hey, Asuka, over here." Daisuke said gesturing me over to his direction.

I did as he said and swam over to him.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"You look nice." He said, causing me to blush a little.

"O-oh u-uhm thanks, but you know I'm uh.."

"I know princess, I was just telling you." He said winking as be then swam away.

Alright then.

"Asuka! Chicken fight?" Naruto asked, hoisting Sakura on his soulders.

"Sure, but who's my partner?"