Chapter 4: Where am I?

"W-whats going on" I said as I slowly opened my eyes a little and seen that I was laying on the ground, to what it looks like im in a forest but my vision is quite blurry. "Why does everything look animated?" I said outloud to myself.

"Over here Kakashi Sensi!"

I heard what sounded to be a familiar voice scream, as I seen somthing running towards me.

"I told you there was a girl laying on the ground over here!"

I could've sworn that was Naruto I heard, my vision was still blurry, all I could see was a small tint of yellow hovering over me.

"Hey, are you awake!?"

"N-Naruto." Was all I could get out before I passed out from exhaustion.

*Kakashi's p.o.v*

"You're right Naruto, but who is she?"

Hmm this girl dosent look familiar, could she be an enemy? I thought, beginning to study her appearence.

"Do you think she works for Orochimaru?" Naruto said with anger in his eyes.

"I dont know Naruto, she has a leaf Ninja headband wraped around her thigh, so im conserned. We need to take her to the Hokage immediantly." I slowly picker her up placing her over my sholder.

"What do you think grandma Tsunade will say Kakashi Sensi?"

"I dont know Naruto, we'll have to see for ourselves, go find Sakura and Sasuke." As I said that I began jumping from tree to tree in a quick pace trying to get back to the village before the girl on my sholder wakes up.

Who could she be?

*Naruto's p.o.v*

"Hey! Sakura, Sasuke, come on already, hurry up we need to get to the Hokages office and see who that girl was!!"

"NARUTO!! Me and Sasuke-kun where having alone time!! Why did you inturupt!!" Sakura screamed angerly as she held up her fists chasing me.

"AHH Sakura stop! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" I screamed in agonizing pain as Sakura repeadtely hit me in the head.

"Sakura, Naruto quit playing like kids. Lets get going." Sasuke said in a monotone aggervated voice.

"Right, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said with hearts in her eyes as she ran up to Sasuke and grabbed his arm.

Ooo, I hate Sasuke, Sakura is always jaw dropped over him when all he is, is a big jerk. I thought to myself as I began to jump ahead of them.

"Sakura get off of me."

"But why Sasuke-kun, you know you like me." Sakura said giggling.

"Whatever." Sasuke said as he pushed Sakura off of him and jumped ahead of me.

"Hey, wait up Sasuke." I quickly cought up to him. " Do you think she might be an enemy?"

"Who cares Naruto, she could be rouge for all we know."

"Oh, right." I said as we continued on our way.

*Kakashis p.o.v*

Finally, I approched the entrance.

"Hey, Kakshi, whos the girl?" Kotetsu questioned.

"Naruto found her laying in the forest without any identification, but she has a leaf Ninja headband on so im taking her to the Hokage to see if we can figure out who she is." I said as I began to run back towards the Hokages quarters.

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"Yes, come in." Lady Tsunade said as I opened the door.

"We found this girl laying in the woods on the way back from our mission. I dont know if she belongs to the leaf so I brought her to you." I said scratching the back of my neck.