Chapter 8: Jealousy

"Shikamary.. We need to talk.." I said as I finally caught up with him.

"Yes?"

"I..I don't want you to hate me..."

"I could never hate you Asuka." He said giving me a smile.

Dammit why did I have to do this to him.

"I.. Im seeing someone.." I said looking him straight in his eyes.

"Oh, that's alright. I didn't mean to kiss you back there." He said, I could feel the pain in his voice though.

"I'm s-sorry, I didnt mean for everything to go like this." I said beginning to fill a pit in my stomach knowing I probably ruined our friendship.

He didn't say anything, he just continued walking back to the village. It may be raining but I can spot the difference between tears and rain drops.

Why am I such a horrible person? Me and Kakashi aren't even technically seeing each other..

"S-shika, please stop.." I said as I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

He still didn't say a word, so I decided to just leave him alone and go on ahead to the village to get things off of my mind.

"I'm so stupid!" I screamed while breaking down in the middle of the woods.

"Hey, Asuka. What's going on?" I heard someone say, and just to my luck I looked up to be face to face with Kakashi.

"I- I need to go.." I said as I got up and started to walk off, as he followed behind me and grabbed my arm.

"Asuka, tell me what's wrong." Kakashi said with a sympathetic look on his face.

"SHIKAMARU KISSED ME AND I BROKE HIS FUCKING HEART, OKAY!" I screamed aggravated and in pain.

As I felt him let go of my arm I turned around to see him look a little hurt.

"I'm sorry Kakashi, I just need to go, okay.." I said as I walked to Naruto's. He's the only one I can talk to.

I didn't bother knocking, I just walked in his apartment and laid face first onto his couch, as I grabbed a pillow and began to sob in it.

"Woah, what's wrong Asuka-chan?!" He said as he walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"I fucked up Naruto, i'm so stupid. I don't deserve to be here anymore. I need to leave."

"Asuka, don't say that. You deserve to be here just as much as everyone else. Tell me what's going on." He said as he raised my head from the pillow and wiped my tears.

"I kissed Shikamaru." I said as I began to cry again.

"Congratulations Asuka!" He said in excitment.

"No, Naruto. You've got it all wrong."

"Huh?" He said dropping his face full of excitement.

"I was seeing someone.. yet I still did that with Shikamaru."

"Oh.. who?"

"Kakashi." I said burying my face back into the pillow that was already soaked in tears.

"W-what, Kakashi Sensi?"

"Yes Naruto."

"I'm sure he will forgive you Asuka-chan."

"It's not that simple Naruto. When you're seeing someone, you don't just go kiss on someone else. They both hate me, I just know it."

"How about I go talk to them!?" He said with confidence in his voice.

"Just forget about it Naruto, the damage is done. It's not your problem to fix. I'm sorry for bothering you. I gotta go." I said as I got up and ran out the door before he could say anything.