Chapter 12: Sunagakure no Sato

I woke up and noticed that I was the only one in the tent.

"Well, I guess its time to go." I said to myself as I finished waking.

"Good, Asuka, you're awake. We will be leaving soon." Kakashi said as he walked into the tent and sat down next to me.

"Okay, uhm.. thanks for letting me stay in your tent last night.." I said giving him a smile.

"I care about you Asuka. I dont want you to get hurt. You should know that by now." He replied as he gave me a masked peck on the lips and got back up to exit the tent. "Now come on and lets get this tent packed so we can hurry and get to the sand village." He added before he fully got outside of the tent.

"Right." I said to myself as I got up and walked outside to join the others.

"Morning Asuka!" Naruto said, walking towards me.

"Oh, goodmorning Naruto." I replied.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah Naruto, I'm okay. No need to worry, Daisuke will get whats coming to him when Gaara gets his hands on him. Thank you for asking though, you're a good friend." I said smiling, afterwords giving him a hug and walking off towards Kakashi who was packing up the last tent.

"So, Kakashi, what happens when we drop Daisuke off?" I questioned.

"We will stay in the sand village for the night and then head back to the leaf at sunrise." He said, as he finished with the tent.

"Gotcha." I said as everyone gathered together in the center of the dirt.

Naruto and Sakura standing by Daisuke, holding each of his arms, as they are still tied together.
Sasuke standing by himself, as always. And Kakashi and I standing side by side infront of everybody.

"Alright, we should start heading towards the sand." Kakashi said as he jumped up into the trees, I followed behind him then Naruto and Sakura with Daisuke behind me and Sasuke behind them.

Ugh, I'm ready for this mission to be over with already. I thought to myself as we continued to make our way to the Kazekage.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After the full 3 hours of jumping through trees nonstop we finally made it to the sand village.

"Finally!! Gotta pee!! Gotta pee!!" Naruto screamed as he left Daisuke with Sakura and ran to find the nearest bathroom.

"Oh Naruto, you always know how to make me laugh." I said lowly to myself as a smile plastered across my face.

"Oh, you guys finally made it." A blonde haired female said as she walked up to us.

Temari, ugh.

"So, you're the new girl Shikamaru was talking about." She added, looking towards my direction.

"Shikamaru?" I asked.

"Yeah. My boyfriend." She said, crossing her arms giving me a stank face.

"Uhm, exc-" I started but, Kakashi interupted.

"Enough Ladies. Temari you should go inform Garra that we have arrived." He said, giving me a 'don't start trouble' look.

"Right, follow me then." Temari replied as she began to walk towards the Kazekages quarters.

"I'm ready to get this over with and go back to our village." I said to Kakashi as we walked behind Temari.

"You know that we probably wont head back untill tomorrow morning Asuka." Kakashi said putting his hand on my shoulder.