Chapter 14:

Lucy comes over and goes upstairs with the twins. Me and Peeta take a blanket and go outback. he lays down and pulls me on top of him. i lay my hands on his chest and smile as i look into his eyes. he kisses my gently one time. i lean in an return it slowly. he smiles and leans in as well. he sits up and leans against the tree. i straddle my legs over him and he lets a soft groan out when i playfully bite his lip softly. i rustle through his hair again and we start having a tongue war. i win again and he laughs at my joy. we make out for about a half hour when i hear something. it sounds like something breaks inside the house so we rush inside. the kids look sad and guilty and there is porsalin on the floor.

"i'm sorry, Mommy... we were playing tag." Luke says pouting.

" its fine. you should have gone out back if you wanted to play tag." i say forgivingly.

"we tried to, but you and Daddy looked busy." Lendsi says. i blush and look at Peeta. does that mean they saw us kissing like that! thats embarrasing alright. i offer to walk Lucy back home. she asks a really awkward question halfway there.

" why do you and my daddy fight?" she asks. i take a deep breath and look down.

"i'm sure your dad would have a much different answer but..... me and your father were best friends and we hunted together in the woods everyday. then something happened that i got mad at him for. but there was a problem. he loved me, but i was in love with Peeta and it caused some problems and now he just makes immature comments all the time. but please dont let that come between you and the twins!" i ask.

"i wont! thank you for letting me come over Mrs. Mellark!" she says hoping onto her doorstep. the door opens and i dash away quickly.

"Katniss!" damn,he caught me. i turn around slowly. "look." he walks over to me. i scowl. :i'm sorry for earlier but-" the world goes black. i think he hit me in the head with something.

when i wake up i'm tied up in a closet. my hands are tied behind my back and my legs are as well. there's a gag in my mouth and its really dark and i cant make anything out but a locked door. all i can think is Dammit Gale! i hope Peeta doesnt come look for me or he might get badly hurt or even killed. Gale opens the door and the room outside is dark as well. 

"i told you you would end up going with me." he says grinning. he pulls the gag out and i kick him in the face and laugh loudly when he falls over backward.

"i'm still not going! get over your self i'm married!" he smirks again.

"man. Lucy seems to really like those twins. it'd be a real shame if they had an accident!" i spit in his face.

"you wouldnt!" i growl.

"come on Katniss you know i would. you know you love me." he says.

"really? cause last i checked your a f****** murderer!"

"more ways than one. i'm hiding from the law. my girlfriend had some bad luck back in 2." he says laughing. "this doesnt have to be hard! unless you make it that way!" he grins and shoves the gag back in. it almost makes me vomit, and it takes a minute to catch my breath. the door shuts again and i'm in the dark again. thats it. Gale has gone completely insane.

PEETA'S POV

its been an hour since Katniss left to take Lucy home. i start to freak out considering she was going to Gale's house. i tell the kids to go nextdoor to Haymitch's and take off jogging through town to the Seam. i get to the house and i knock on the door rapidly, my anger rising. when the door opens i punch Gale in the face as hard as i can and he falls over. i step on his stomach and push my foot down."wheres Katniss!" i growl at him with an edge in my voice.

"i dont know what your talking about!" he says smiling through his pain. i stab the knife into his shoulder blade and he yelps in pain. i wiggle the knife around in his wound and stab it one more time. i remove the knife and continue through the house. i hear a banging noise and head into Gale's room. "Katniss!" i shout. i hear a responsive bang come from the closet. i rush over and slice open the lock on the door. i open it and get on my knees to help her. i cut the ropes and pull the gag out of her mouth. she has to catch her breath but throws her arms around me. i help her up and tell her we have to get out before Gale gets up. she has a bump on the back of her head. he must have knocked her out. we run through town and she takes my hand.

"come on.we have to go to the justice building!" i dont know why but i follow her and we run inside. we frantically run through different hallways and check different rooms. some people notice us and mention our names. others just look at us like we are crazy.

KATNISS'S POV

i pull Peeta behind me and run like hell into the justice building. i know exactly where i'm going. the problem is i dont know where exactly that place is. the justice building is huge and has 100's of doors. eventually i find the right door, seeing the name on the door. yes. this is what i need right now i need to end this. Peeta and i catch our breath once inside and the man behind the desk is looking at us like we are completely insane. at this point? thats totally possible for both of us.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mellark? what aree you doing here?" the man asks slowly and cautiously. i put my finger up as if to say give me a sec. "well please. sit. its fine?" he says. we sit down in the plush chairs and Peeta takes my hand, looking at me expectantly. he doesnt even know why we're here. "is there something i need to know?" the man asks with a very confused tone of voice.

"uhhhh ......ummm....yeah! i need to report something. well alot of somethings!" i blurt out awkwardly.

"Well who is the person we're dealing with?" he asks.

"Gale Hawthorne....."