Chapter 31:

Me and Peeta are released from the hospital two days later. we head to the dining room for dinner and i hug him, relieved its all over....for the 3rd time.

we sit down and i hug Prim again. "kids this is your aunt Prim!" i say excitedly. they all introduce themselves and we explain who Lucy is and that she's going to be alternating living with us, and living with Gale.  i made up with Gale and we talk alot now. he even takes me hunting in 7. my heart monitor doesnt go off as much anymore, but they took it from me when Snow had us so that was probably bad. Prim had no idea about my condition and was sad when i told her.

"so wheres mom?" she asks me. i freeze for a second.

"District 12 with her new husband." i say angrily. she looks shocked and upset that she replaced dad as well.

"when the last time you talked to her?" she asks. i look down awkwardly.

"when i was 18..." Prim is stunned.

"why!" she asks

"she yelled at me for getting engaged and Pregnant at 18 and i just ignored her since then. i mean i guess you should tell her your alive but dont tell her your living here or shell find an excuse to show up and meet the kids. and i will not let that happen." i say and she nods.

we enjoy a nice family dinner and i frown at the thoughts in my head.

what if theres another rebellion. what if Peeta dies. what if Prim dies.. hat if we get captured again.

Only time will tell...

 ~*THE END*~

i hope you guys liked my story!!!!!!!!!! i have PLENTY of others so check out my page for more hunger games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya!