PASTA, MILK AND GUNS

Some parts of this oneshot are inspired by the movie: "Léon: The Professional"

Shelves of pasta are in front of Tyler. Annoying music plays over the speaker, rude people with their trollies full of groceries pass by him. Kids scream at their parents to buy them ice cream. Tyler hates shopping, food is good but he doesn't want to go out and buy it. The tall boy looks like a mess, which is nothing out of the ordinary. He's bare feet, hair unkempt, jumper filled with holes from all of the moths living in his wardrobe.

Tyler doesn't know what type of pasta to buy, there's so many different types. That's stupid to him. It's the same thing, doesn't matter what it looks like. People judge their pasta like how they judge other people. Tyler thinks he'll just grab the cheapest one. He nods to himself, bending down and grabbing the pasta. He sighs, pasta is good, life is bad.

Tyler walks over to the checkout, head tilted down. He places his one item down, scratching at his stubble. The cashier is staring at him, looking him up and down. Tyler looks at him expectantly, wanting to get the hell out of here.

"Uh, sorry." The man coughs, placing the fucking item in the fucking bagging area and giving Tyler his receipt that he did not ask for.

"T-Thank you." The lanky boy sighs, his voice cracking.

The cashier nods, smiling slightly, "Have a nice day." He says, beginning to serve the next customer. Tyler swallows harshly, rubbing at his eyes as tears threaten to spill.

"N-No, today has been absolute shit!" He shouts, grabbing the attention of other customers. "I'm so fucking depressed." He's crying into the grocery bag. Tyler hiccups, tears staining his cheeks, lip quivering. He's a good actor.

"O-Oh, um." The cashier stutters, placing his hand on Tyler's shoulder. He's trying to be comforting, but it just reminds Tyler of how lonely he his.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry." Tyler frowns, wiping his tears away.

The cashier shakes his head, "No, it's okay, don't apologise." He smiles sadly, looking down at his watch. He has pink hair and dismal looking orbs. His name tag reads "Joshua." It's a common name, but Tyler think it's pretty.

"Brendon?" Joshua calls out to a man with slicked back hair, "Hey, dude, can you take over for me?" Brendon nods, unsure.

Tyler's beginning to walk out of the store now, but he's stopped by the pretty cashier.

"Good job, Tyler. Now get the fucking gun."

Tyler nods looking to both of his sides as he pulls a gun out of the grocery bag filled with a packet of pasta; Josh must've slid it in there while he was bagging the food.

Screams of utter terror fill their ears, gun shots erupting through the building. Euphoria overflows within Tyler, a smirk on his lips as he shoots a man in the chest, watching as crimson blood stains his white shirt. Josh pretends to look shocked, running outside of the building to the car. Tyler knows the plan.

With bare feet, Tyler walks to the staff room at the back of the building. It's silent in his head. He's been waiting for this moment. He's been waiting to kill the motherfucker who touched his lover in such a disgusting, sinful way without his permission.

He slams the doors open, shooting an employee square in the head, keeping a straight face. The boss protests as a shiny gun is put to his forehead.

"You think it's okay to fuck around with Josh like that? He's a fucking mess because of you! You ruined his life! Do you understand me? You fucking ruined my boyfriend!s life. Never, never, never, never touch him like that again!" Tyler screams, pulling the trigger. Blood splats on his face, he swallows, eyebrows furrowing as he runs out of the staff room, past all of the shelves of food and outside of the building. Josh is waiting in the car, expressionless.

"Get in!"

Tyler whimpers, running to the car. Adrenaline is pumping throughout his veins, he feels dizzy. Police sirens blare through their ears as they speed off.

Josh sighs in frustration, taking a sip of his milk.
"You have to sleep with one eye open, Tyler. After you kill someone, you'll never be the fucking same."

Tyler furrows his eyebrows, hands shaking.

"I've killed people." He swallows, looking down at his plate of honey toast. The cool breeze is blowing through the window. The sun filtering in is making Josh look golden, he looks nice in the sun, everything looks nice in the sun. Dust particles fly around, Tyler's plant is sitting on the window ledge.

Josh scoffs, "Yeah? Who've you killed?"

The lanky brunette sighs, running his hands through his hair slowly.

"A-A cockroach."

Josh groans, smiling slightly.

"Tyler, I work alone, okay?"

The younger man pouts, biting at his toast angrily; he's adorable, honestly. Tyler kicks his feet back and forth, playing footsies with Joshua under the table.

"I love you, Joshua. If you love me too you'll let me work with you, please?"

Josh growls, "Fine!" He shouts, getting up from his seat and grabbing a gun from the kitchen table.

"Prove to me you're not a pussy, prove to me you can kill people."

Tyler smiles, getting up and grabbing the gun from Joshua. He points the weapon outside of the window, aiming and firing at innocent people on the streets.

He turns around, smiling, "Told you I'm a killer!"

Josh takes a seat at the dinner table, placing his and Tyler's plate of spaghetti down on the surface.

"Can't believe we didn't get caught!" Tyler giggles, bouncing up and down in his seat. Josh smiles, blowing a kiss to his lover across the table. The tall brunette blushes, digging into his spaghetti.

"You don't need to work at a grocery store anymore, Joshua. We're full blown hitmen now." Tyler says, a pretty smile on his face. Josh smiles, "We need to leave town after we finish eating."

The brunette nods, "Shouldn't we leave now?"

"I want to finish eating."

Tyler laughs, smiling. He thinks it's weird that pasta can become spaghetti after adding ingredients to it. It reminds him of Josh, he was cold and dark before Tyler came along.

Tyler's grin is bright as they drive down the highway. They're headed to Alabama, a place Tyler's always wanted to live. The sun is setting, illuminating Joshua's face beautifully. Josh taps the steering wheel, making a beat as Tyler hums to the radio. The air is cool outside, it's nice.

"Love you, Joshua."

"I love you too, baby."

Tyler giggles, blushing prettily. Together, they would take on the world, cleaning all of the filth in it.