I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU

this is v shitty 🍱

"Josh. You don't understand. I need to cut my hair, I look like Finn Wolfhard." Tyler says, furrowing his eyebrows. Josh looks at him, pouting. He likes Finn Wolfhard.

"But—"

"Shh, I need to concentrate." Tyler grabs a pair of scissors, looking at himself in the mirror. His hair is  just above his shoulders, and Joshua loves it. He watches as hair falls to the ground, and Josh wants to cry because he really likes Finn wolfhard. And he likes running his fingers through Tyler's Finn Wolfhard hair.

"It looks nice Ty."

Tyler shrugs, grabbing at the small amount of hair left. He giggles, taking Josh's hand and running it through his chocolate hair.

"See, baby? You can still run your fingers through my hair."

Josh smiles, he feels warm, "You look so pretty. So precious, Ty."

Tyler blushes, getting up on his tip-toes, leaning into his lover, kissing him so gently. He can remember the exact date he first ever saw Josh. He had been wearing long pants and a polo shirt. Truthfully, he looked like a grandpa in his clothes, he still does, but Tyler loves it.

Soft, strawberry kisses are shared, and Josh almost slips over on the hair on the floor because he's so overwhelmed; his knees are weak.

"Please don't stop kissing me. Kiss me forever and ever." Tyler says, Josh grins. Sweet kisses are placed on each other's lips. It's serene. Josh runs his hands all over Tyler's chest, licking at his bottom lip.

"Y-You should have a shower, Angel. You've got hair all over your back."

Tyler just lets his eyes flutter closed, resting his head in the bend of the older man's neck. Josh feels butterflies, bees and dragonflies in his stomach, he thinks this is the best feeling in the world.

Tyler yawns, unbuckling his pants. Josh turns the shower on for him; the temperature's not too hot, not too cold, just the way Tyler likes it.

Joshua takes his grandpa-looking-clothes off, picking his honeybee up, his sweet, honey thighs wrapped around Josh's torso.

Water droplets stick to their skin, the sun shining through the shower curtain. Tyler smiles slightly against Joshua's shoulder, murmuring something about how he's so in love.

Drops of water are running down their skin, the hot sun shining through the window as they lay in bed together. They're admiring each other, exploring one another's bodies. Even the most insignificant strand of hair or pore doesn't go unnoticed.

"M'so in love with you, my sweet baby," Tyler says, grabbing Josh's hand, kissing the back of it gently, "I'll do anything for you."