[LOOPHOLE]

Isn't there more than this? He needs there to be more. Everything is going in a constant loop; it's unexplainable. Tyler has so many words to use, he's been surrounded by English his whole life but there's nothing. It doesn't make sense. How could he not know how to describe these feelings despite having all of this vocabulary? There are experiences everyone has had in their life, all humans know a certain feeling, but they don't know how to explain them. Maybe it should stay that way. Maybe Tyler shouldn't bother trying to describe how he feels; he'd just be another book that nobody wants to read. Everybody is a book, everyone has thousands of pages to be read. Nobody bothers to read each others pages though. All of our secrets and memories are kept in the back room in the library, people don't bother to read them.

Maybe if Tyler married someone he could merge his pages with someone else's but he can't. He won't try to do that. He likes being alone, writing in this stupid, metaphorical book all by himself everyday, all day. Tyler thinks there doesn't seem to be a point in finding love. Could somebody else truly make him happy? Maybe for a while until they got bored. Everyone gets bored. Once they've read every page in your book they get tired of you. There's nothing left inside you to read, they've read you so many times that now you're better off alone while they read a new book. It's happened to Tyler too many times. So why should he find love? He knows what's going to happen, it's dire.

Tyler is lying down in his bed like he does everyday. The window is closed, the curtains are too. He can't be bothered to look. Every bone in his body wants to, but his muscles think otherwise. There's no need, he's seen it all before.