CIGARETTES AND FUCKING TOE NAILS

"Those things will fuckin' kill you, Tyler," Josh says. There's an ashtray sitting beside the pale, brunette boy. Tyler's aware cigarettes slowly kill you, it's obvious, a bunch of crumbled up pieces of paper sit around his work space. He should buy an actual desk, not a dining room table.

Josh sighs, "And cut your damn toe nails, for God's sake." He groans, looking at Tyler's feet, his unhealthily skinny legs sitting up on the table. Tyler just mumbles, leaning back in his chair with a notebook in his bony hands.

Josh chomps away on a piece of Vegemite toast, they'd gotten the spread when they travelled to Australia together; when they actually had money to function.

"Eat your breakfast." Josh says. Tyler nods. He gets that he worked hard on it, it's extremely difficult to make two pieces of toast, isn't it? The younger boy rolls his eyes, placing his notebook and pen down, taking his feet off of the table. He stares at the toast, there's way too much Vegemite on it. Josh is staring at him expectantly. Tyler sighs, picking up a piece of toast, biting into it and cringing. Far too much Vegemite.

Josh smiles, taking a sip of his coffee, "Take your meds when you're done eating."

Tyler shakes his head, shoving the gross toast down his throat. He doesn't want to take his meds, they don't help at all, they just make everything fuzzy. Josh frowns, running a hand through his blue hair, he knows how Tyler's meds affect him.

"Just take them, please? For me?"

The brunette looks up at his boyfriend, nodding reluctantly. Everything in this world is shit, in Tyler's opinion. Except for music maybe, but everything else is shit. Even his boyfriend can be shit; you ever just get sick of people you love? Tyler does and he's afraid other people will do the same to him.

"Joshua?" Tyler whispers, looking down at his hand. Josh lights up at the sound of the boy who never talks.

"Yes, Ty?"

"I want to dance." He murmurs, scratching at his cheek. Josh chuckles, getting up from his seat, helping Tyler out of his.

"We need m-music." Tyler gasps, eyebrows furrowing together. His boyfriend kisses him on the cheek gently, "Why don't you sing?"

Tyler takes a deep breath in, grabbing Josh's hands in his own and tapping his feet with a cute, little smile on his face. The pale boy sings a little tune, humming and spinning around timidly as Joshua holds him. Tyler giggles, jumping around and singing like a little maniac.

"You're adorable, Ty-baby." Joshua says. Tyler thinks that Joshua is beautiful, but demanding and mean at times.

The brunette sits in the bathtub, fully clothed, soapy water  seeping into his shoes and socks. The lavender soap stings his eyes, a speaker playing loud, obnoxious music. Small Goldfish swim around him in the tub, a dead octopus in the sink.

Josh walks in, he's naked and his hair his a new colour; silver.

"Tyler, get out now."

And Tyler does, clothes soaking wet. Josh looks him up and down, telling him to get out of his clothes and why are there fucking Goldfish and a dead octopus in here?

Tyler takes his clothes off, sitting down on the bathroom floor. His silver-haired boyfriend squints at him, "I'll be back."

There's rustling and before Tyler knows it Josh is back with a fishing rod, casting it out into the bathtub, catching all of the Goldfish. Tyler furrows his eyebrows, getting back into the water once the fish are out. Josh forgets about the octopus and slides into the bathtub with his lover.

a/n
on god on god!!!