Voting!

• Dedicated to Final Dawn

{Warning from author}

This chapter is NOT going to be delated. 1. I would like to see what you want for the vote. A 2. I want to know if I spelled "delated" right or how it's suppose to be spelled. Thank you!

{End of warning}

Ok! I like this chapter because I'm doing it all in bold! ^.^ Ok, here we go. Me and my mom talked about this. (I know, my mom XD) So, I couldn't deside(spell that for me, would chu?) if Clovercloud should of won in the battle between her or Eaglestar or Eaglestar would of won. Clovercloud pick-She took away one of Eaglestar's lives and went to StarClan. Eaglestar pick-He killed Clovercloud and while Darkpaw is in StarClan, he meets the apprentice and kit Clovercloud killed and the kit he killed.

In the comments, do Vote 1 for Clovercloud(and maybe why ^.^) and Vote 2 for Eaglestar(and maybe why again ^.^)

I love you guys reading and I'm about to check views and votes....

0-0 and :'D!

204 views! And 30 votes! Yay! I'm sooooo happy! Thank you guys for reading and PLZ vote. Thank you again SO much! *hugs dem all* I love the people who read Shadows Rising and I wish you guys would vote more.

And something cool that sometimes happens..(not kind of cool to me XD) I sometimes do "Rising Shadows" instead of "Shadows Rising" XD Does anyone else do that? Well, my mom is telling me to get off.. So.. Bai!

May you always be awesome, and may StarClan light your path. ~Nat~