chapter 1

i woke up early, mainly because i couldn't sleep. soon after waking up i heard an unfamiliar voice. i was curious so i pressed my ear against the door eavesdropping on the conversation. it was my mom and dad talking to some...guy?

i wasn't all to sure but soon i heard footsteps, i didn't know if they were coming near or walking away. soon it was to late and they came barging into my room. which may i add was quite rude. but my mom, dad,  and some man came in. apparently the man wasn't all to pleased with my eavesdropping on there conversation. "dear what all did you hear" my mom asked quite nervously like she didn't want me listening to what they were saying.

"nothing really, i couldn't hear that well" i answered nonchalantly. " well is wasn't polite to listen " my father said irritated. i learned to be a submissive before i could probably walk. my mom is the submissive of my father and my father was obviously the dominant. the strange guy was smirking at me as i stopped talking.

my mother and father discussed and left the room to make breakfast for everyone, i was left with that weird guy. i mean he was attractive but i wasn't really in the mood to speak to him.

"who are you" i questioned. "i'm hunter elliot" he said with a big smile. "hey hunter, why are you speaking to my parents so early in the morning" i tried not to be all to invasive but it kinda came out that way. "you seem to want to know a lot" he snarled back.

"yea i guess. so, what were you talking about with my parents" i repeated rolling my eyes .
"i guess you'll find out during breakfast" he answered turning to walk away .

i was confused and frustrated. why didn't he just tell me, it was very annoying .
" Olivia breakfast " my mom yelled from the kitchen . i walk out of my room, my dad and Hunter were sitting at the table while mom was serving breakfast. she finished serving plates and sat next to my father as respect.

so i had to sit next to hunter. which i wouldn't mind if he wasn't such an ass hat, i'm not a big fan of him. we started eating when my father started talking so i kinda tuned him out. then he said my name and my attention snapped to him. "i know you met hunter, Olivia, but you don't know why he's here" he stayed finishing his bacon.

"no, why is he here" i replied back. "you just turned 18 and law is you become a submissive" he stated pausing for some odd reason.
"yes" i questioned. "he is your dominate" he chirped with joy. i stopped eating and left the table. mom followed, getting herself into trouble. i went to my room mom chasing me.
"Olivia open the door" she snapped. i did she came in comforting me.

"i know this is new dear the same thing happened to me when i turned 18 but that's how i met your father and it wasn't bad he was a really nice guy. i don't regret anything that happened with him, now you need to do the same. we'll come see you or you'll come see us soon, now dear please don't get yourself into trouble. i have to go but please be good" she quickly said before leaving making me feel better.

this is my new story and it's not the best lmao but hope you enjoyed it. make sure to comment, vote and follow me. hope you have a great morning / afternoon / night.