chapter 34

Savannah's POV
i felt a weird tension while eating breakfast i don't think olivia or hunter felt it but i did. i didn't mention it or anything but while eating breakfast we had a conversation about our plans for the day.

not too long after we finished eating hunter and olivia went upstairs to what i'm assuming was to give olivia her punishment so i started on my chores. i was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when my phone buzzed and it was a text from hunter telling me to go to the playroom.

nervously i followed directions and went upstairs to see what i was needed for.

Olivia's POV
after breakfast i knew i had a punishment coming so i mentally tried to prepare myself. however, nobody can really prepare themselves for what i had done and the anger built up from it. after i got done eating hunter told me to go upstairs to the punishment room and be ready when he gets there. i put my plate in the sink and went upstairs with no words spoken.

i undressed and got into position silently panicking.

~time skip~

hunter had walked in the room quietly and almost happy. i couldn't help but shift nervously which he chuckled at while getting to my eye level before speaking. "list off everything you're being punished for, olivia" he ordered calm and sternly. i sighed and rolled my eyes internally, not looking for another reason for him to be mad. "i stole your car, kinda ran away, was being an asshole for a few days, compared you to your father, and a few other things i don't really remember" i replied with a neutral expression. "so you know why you're getting punished then" he said a little too excited.

he walked behind me and opened a drawer and grabbed a bag of something that sounded heavy. i could feel my hands start getting clammy from anxiety but remained in position while fighting the urge to look and see what he's doing. a few minutes went by in silence and finally hunter spoke. " stand up and face the door with your arms behind your back" he ordered and i complied. as i got to the door i heard him walking closer to me and cut the bag open then he poured whatever it was out. it sounded like sand but why would he pour sand in the room.

after whatever was being poured was all over the floor i heard buckets being grabbed. hunter then spoke again. "turn around, get on your hands and knees then crawl to me" you could hear his smirk. i obeyed and turned around to see rice laid out on the floor. i gave a questioning look at hunter then the floor, he simply nodded and i began to crawl. it was definitely uncomfortable but not unbearable.

after i crawled to him he got to my eye level once again and stared at me for a few seconds before breaking the silence. "for this punishment i want to teach you discipline. in simple words you're a brat, when things don't go your way you make sure everyone around you knows and is miserable. the world doesn't revolve around you. you think you can call people nasty names and bring up their past and they're suppose to take it? news flash it doesn't work like that. so, you're going to be pushed to your breaking point. i'm going to make sure you understand how you can make people feel. with that being said, it's a heavy scene and i need you to know your safeword" he spoke with a calm voice it was almost too calm for how i've been acting.

"my safeword is red and when gagged i am to make a noise 3 times sir" i responded with my head down accepting my fate. "good, now get on your knees in the middle of the floor with your arms out" he spoke and i obeyed. not long after, the buckets i heard earlier were placed in my hands and rice was poured into them making them heavy. the weight of the buckets were not what i was expecting.

moments later there was a knock on the door and hunter opened it to reveal savannah. i was shocked but not surprised, hunter would do something like this. i looked over at them whispering back and forth for a moment when hunter turned around and saw me. i immediately lowered my gaze to the floor beneath me as i struggled to hold the buckets and the rice dug into my skin.