chapter 18

* disclaimer*
there is a very controversial part of this story that many people have and haven't been enjoying. i hope that if you don't like the part and stop reading that you find another story that fits your likings. you may proceed reading.

olivia's POV
i was typing at my desk when i got a text from savannah .
s : " so i was thinking about something today "
o : thinking about what baby
s : what if i got a dominant
o : then you would leave us to go live with him
s : not necessarily , i was thinking what if you became my dominant
o : oh , umm . you know that's illegal right ?
s : actually , i googled it . as long as we get government documents to show . a female can have a female dominant . would you like to be mine ?
o : i would love to , but i need to ask Hunter first
s : REALLY !? yayyy
o : but sav if hunter says no then we need to respect his decision . ok?
s : totally
o : ok i'll ask him later i have to get back to work now talk to ya later love
s : ok have funnnn 😂

what if he says no ... shit

i walked into hunter office since i took an early lunch . only to find him actually working and being boring so i sat on his little office couch and waited for him to notice me .

" what can i help you with babygirl " he asked closing his laptop to give me his full attention . i leaned back on the couch and crossed my legs . " oh nothing much i just wanted to ask you something " i replied stabbing a piece of lettuce with my fork . " well than ask me " he said with a eyebrow raised .

i took a deep breath in trying to quickly plan out how i was going to ask . then i got the idea .

" so , savannah texted me about 4 hours ago with a interesting thought and i was like hmmm that's very interesting , let's ask hunter " i stated only to get a look for calling him by his name , even though i've been doing it very often lately but besides the point . " get to it olivia we don't have all day " he growled . i felt my palms start to lightly sweat .

" well she was thinking about getting a dominant " i finally said . " ok and that affects you or myself how " he asked getting irritated . " well i told her she would have to leave us and go live with her dominate " i continued .
" and " he questioned again . " and she said she googled it and it's not illegal for a female to have a female dominant and she wanted to know if i would be interested in being her dominant but i said i would have to ask you so here i am asking you if you'd give me permission to be a dominant " i stated very quickly .

he got up from his chair and started pacing around the room . my heart was beating so fast , i felt weak in the knees , my breathing was hitched . it felt like hours but it was seconds . he turned around and i held my breath .
" you can be her dominant as long as you enforce the same rules i have set for you so you can understand how i feel when you disobey them , understood ? " he said and when he finished i was beyond excited .

" oh thank you , thank you , thank you . i promise i'll be the greatest dominant " i squealed . he was just chuckling at me . " ok ok now get back to work " he said pointing at the door . i looked at him " i have 30 minutes left of my lunch . so i wanna show you how thankful i really am " i teased pulling the blinds down and closing them along with locking the door .

" olivia stop this right now , were at work i will not fuck you here " he stated with clear demand in his voice . so i stopped . " when we get home " i asked with puppy dog eyes . he let out a deep loud sigh . " yes when we get home baby " he finally said and i left the room to return to my office . 

i walk in and abigail is there typing away on her computer minding her own business , for once in her life . i walk past her and walk towards my desk that held my phone .
texting
o : hey , i've got great news
s : did he say yes !!!
o : yep !!
s : omg omg omg your gonna be my dominant , so excited .
o : i knowww i'm so happy
s : hey , P.S if i'm bad it's because i like spankings
o : ok i'll keep that in mind lul
s : i'll print the documents and we can be dominant and submissive the second we both sign the papers !!
o : ok see you when we get home !
s : see ya