chapter 2

olivia's POV

my mom left and i stayed in my room until another knock on my door startled me, it was hunter. he opened the door, walked in, and sat next to me. i didn't want to be near him but i didnt move away. he put his arm around me, i pushed him off and walked to the other side of my room. i heard a low growl escape his mouth then realized i would have to go weather i liked it. i sighed and walked back to him, he grabbed my chin and slowly kissed my forehead.

we walked back into the kitchen, my mom and dad were still sitting at the table discussing the move. they saw us and smiled, nodding in approval. dad talked to hunter in the other room, mom and i stayed in the kitchen she just hugged me and told me how happy she was i had a caring dominant.

soon my dad and hunter were back and it was time to leave. hunter had me pack everything i couldn't leave without. i packed a couple family pictures and cute clothes. i said goodbye to my mom and dad, then we went out to his Mercedes i sat in the front and waved goodbye til they were out of sight.

hunters POV

she is adorable but i can tell she's gonna be a handful. she looks nervous but she'll be fine once we get to the house. we're almost there i start to pull up and her eyes widen. i honestly don't know why this is the smallest house i own.

Olivia's POV

he pulled up to his house and oh my goodness was it huge! i think i bugged out because he was staring at me laughing. he seemed nice around my parents so maybe he really is. then, we went inside it was beautiful, all white furniture with white walls with a blue fireplace. it was gorgeous, he gestured for me to sit on the couch. then he went over the rules and i hate those but oh well guess i'm stuck with him til forever i guess.

1: don't cuss

2: follow directions immediately

3: no lying

4: always tell me when you've broken a rule

5: don't embarrass me

6: no whining

7: no mumbling

8: don't be afraid to say you don't like something

9: respect yourself and me

10: i go by master , daddy , or sir

11: no eye rolls

12: your body is mine and only mine to cherish and use

13: you take your punishment like a big girl if you can get yourself into big girl trouble

14: no back talking

15: no drugs or alcohol

16: if you don't think i would allow it don't do it

17: always ask before doing something or getting something

after he read the rules i hated everyone of them. i hope this dumbass knows i do what i want, when i want, whenever i want without reason because i can, so hope he gets use to it.

then i laugh in his face. he glares at me i kinda want to listen but i also don't. i didn't care anymore. i walked over to him and started playing with his hair. then i moved my hands down his body. "hunter" he got mad and pulled me in front of him and turned me so my face was towards the wall and my ass was in front of him. he gave me a couple hard smacks.
"what's my name" he demanded. "hunter" i reply casually, a couple more smacks occurred. "what's my name, Olivia" he demanded again through clenched teeth. "hunter" i said less confidently. "your only getting yourself in more trouble sweetheart" he said smacking again.

i finally gave up. "Olivia what's my name" he replied. "master" i said. "or " he questioned.
"daddy" i continued. "or" she pressed. "sir" i sighed. "that's right. and unless you want more i suggest you call me any of those names but you may not call me hunter, understood" he said irritated. "yes sir" i said defeated.

"good girl" he replied standing up. "let's go around the house and i'll show you where you'll mostly be" he started as i walked with him. after he showed me around he showed me my room. it was beautiful because it was grey and lavender absolutely gorgeous.

new chapter hope you enjoy. have a good morning/ afternoon/ night.