chapter 32

olivia's POV
i sat at the window still shocked hunter left. "why is he like this" i grumbled to myself before going to get my clothes back from the room.

after getting dressed once again i go outside into the front yard. savannah was on the side of the house with a cherry red tear stained face. i walked towards her and she spotted me before running and holding on to me.

i hugged her tightly as she cried. "what happened" i asked annoyed with hunter still.
"he told me to leave you alone, i said i couldn't. he got mad and started yelling at me so i left the house before he said anything that would hurt my feelings more" she explained letting go of me.

"you're very sensitive, he knows that" i scoffed rolling my eyes. "why'd he leave" savannah asked wiping the tears from her face. "i said a few things that maybe could've gone without saying" i admitted feeling a little guilty.

"i feel like he's also sensitive and you don't realize it" savannah chuckled. "i know he is" i reply going back inside with savannah. "why are you so mean to him if you know he's still sensitive" she asked sitting on the couch. i immediately thought about what i said in the playroom and definitely felt terrible.

"i forget sometimes and just say things" i defended rolling my eyes. "you could just apologize and take what your getting" she suggested. "i don't do anything wrong to apologize" i snapped slightly.

"arrogant much" she scoffed rolling her eyes. "whatever, i'm not arrogant. i just find apologizing unnecessary" i explained.

"that's stupid and not how it works. didn't you learn manners and people skills" she sighed with disgust. "in fact i have, they just don't come out much in the people and social skills department" i said.

"obviously" she mumbled with a repulsive facial expression towards me.

**
it was around 10pm and hunter still isn't back and savannah's in the shower. i decided to call hunter. he answered.

"hello" she slurred sounding drunk.
"where are you" i asked concerned
"out, why do you care" he snapped.
"you need to call an uber or something and come home" i was getting angry.
"your not the boss of me"
"you're acting like a child, get home hunter"
"or what"
"are you testing me like i won't find you"
"your not my dom, your not scaring anyone"
"i dont want to scare anyone, i'm telling you get your ass home now" i yelled slightly.
"fine, i'm tired of drinking anyway" he laughed.

after the call i called hunter an uber from the bar he was at and savannah got out of the shower just after. "olivia" savannah called from the hallway. "what baby" i replied back walking towards the room. "what would you like me wearing tonight" she blushed and looked away.

i chuckled at her actions and grabbed her hand walking back to her room. i picked out white and black knee high socks with black nike shorts and a oversized t-shirt.

she tilted her head to the side. "so no panties" she chuckled nervously. "i have plans for later that requires you naked" i smirked walking out of the room. she was smiling when i left.

not to long after savannah got dressed and went to my room there was a knock on the front door. i dropped my phone on the couch and went to open the door to see a shit face drunk hunter.

i angrily sighed before helping him inside the house. he kept mumbling words but i didn't pay attention. we made it up the stairs and to our room with little struggle, i got him undressed and into bed. i left the room and went back to mine.

"i want you naked and kneeling in the playroom" i stated quickly popping my head into the door a little bit. she quickly got off the bed when i turned to leave from infront of the door. i went to take a quick shower while she waited.

**
after my shower i slipped on my silk white robe and did my hair routine. i gave myself a quick glance in the mirror before leaving to go to the playroom. i opened the door to see savannah waiting for me like told to.

"you're such a good girl" i smirked closing the door behind me. she smiled and looked up at me. "i don't remember giving you permission to look up baby" i smiled softly. her eyes immensely went back to the floor with a disappointed expression.

my heart broke, i dropped to my knees and kissed her whole face til she was a giggling mess. i finally stopped and asked her to get on the bed. she complied and laid on the bed on her back.

"can i cum today" she chirped with a hopeful smile. "if you're good, i'll consider it but don't get your hopes up. i won't make it a promise" i smirked gently kissing her teasingly. i pulled away and she pushed forward trying to continue the kiss.

pushing her back down gently i ran my hands up and down her body and gently started teasing her. her hips bucked against my hand and she was letting out soft moans. i slid a finger in and she let out a soft gasp and moaned a little louder.

i slipped in a second finger not to much longer after. again a loud moan and gasp came out and a eye roll along with grabbing the sheets. "fuu- may i cum" she begged with a gasp and high pitched voice.

"no" i stated and continued to finger but slower. she arched her back and curled her toes. "i'm gonna cum- please" she whined a little louder. i pulled my fingers out and she groaned in disappointment. "why" she whined with a pouty face. "i said no babygirl, and that's why. now if you really want to cum tonight you should prove to me i should let you cum" i explained with a warning look.

she shut up and looked everywhere but at me. i got on my knees infront of her open legs and started fingering her once again. "may i cum please" she begged again. "nope" i replied once more with a smile. again she groaned but remained silent. i flipped her to where her legs were over her head and started eating her pussy. her moans were getting a little too loud so i put my hand over her mouth.

"if i take my hand away can you make your moans a little quieter" i asked stopping for a second. she nodded and i removed my hand and continued once again.

"may i cum" was asked once more. i gave a simple nod and with that she let out loud gasps and moans. i once again covered her mouth.

i felt some teeth on my fingers. i looked at her sideways. "don't bite me" i mumbled taking her out of the position she was in. "sorry, i didn't know i was" she blushed sitting back down on the bed correctly. i leaned in for a kiss and pet her head. "all good baby, let's get to bed. it's getting late. come on" i suggested getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.

savannah made grabby hands as i was at the door. "baby, i know this is gonna sound crazy. but i think your legs work perfectly fine" i smiled sarcastically. she sighed before getting up and dragging down the hallway to the bedroom. i grabbed her clothes and followed suit.

she got dressed and we ended up falling asleep.       

hello, i've returned. hope you enjoy this chapter and i know it's not the best or expected. anyway, have a good morning, afternoon, night. make sure to vote, follow me, and comment. ❣️