chapter 20

olivia's POV

i walked out after a couple minutes of checking my phone . as i walked down the stairs i went to the kitchen to get a water and was greeted by my lovely new sub who was making dinner . also , by my sometimes irritating but you gotta love him somewhat ... dominant who was on the phone .

i walked up behind savannah as she was cooking and hugged her from behind also putting my chin on her shoulder . she isn't that much shorter but she's still shorter than me . i could feel her get goosebumps on her body , it was adorable . finally i let go of her and went to get my water . i couldn't help but admire her . sitting down next to hunter i saw her turn the stove off and grab plates from the counter . she is still to short to reach the cabinets so she has to have a fold up stool in the kitchen but instead she decided to climb up on the counter .

i immediately had the instinct to help her . she grabbed a plate and i took it , she grabbed another one and i took it as well , and then grabbed a last plate . i set the plates down and helped her off the counter onto the floor . i silently sighed in relief ... she was ok and nothing happened . she put the food on the plates and me and hunter ate . yesterday was the first day savannah ever ate with anyone . she prefers to eat after we're done to make sure we're satisfied before she is . she's to nice .

hunter and i got done eating , so he went to his office to finish up work while i stayed with savannah . we talked while she ate and then i helped her with the dishes . after we did the dishes i got a text from hunter . " come to my office , alone "

i was a bit curious but i obeyed and left savannah for a second . i knocked at the door then i heard a soft " come in " so i entered the room . i was nervous about what i have yet to know . " so i still have a business trip friday and i was gonna have you stay with noah or another friend of mine , but i'm going to let you stay with savannah for the 5 days i'll be gone . i trust you both will behave and if she doesn't punish her , and if you don't i'll punish you when i get back . understood " he finally finished . " yes sir " i replied before being excused to leave .

i went to the living room to find savannah tidying up the not so messy area . as she saw me walk in she stopped what she was doing and looked at me with her complete undivided attention . " so hunter has a business trip he's leaving for on friday and we'll be staying here together til next wednesday . please be good . i really am not tryna get punished when he comes back " i asked and she only nodded in response .

" alright well it's getting late , wanna watch a movie or something " i asked as she finished up the living room . " instead of watching a movie can we just cuddle " she insisted with cute puppy eyes i couldn't say no to . " in the dark " i asked excitedly .
she turned around with a smiling vigorously nodding her her .

she took off her rubber gloves throwing them away , washing her hands , and rushed to my side so we could go into my room . went into my room to change into pajamas . as we were changing i noticed her bleeding spots on her ass we're getting better  . all i did was smile and she turned around blushing since she probably saw me looking at her in the mirror . she put her pajama shorts and top on , quickly grabbing my phone out of my hands , putting it on the charger , turning the lights off and jumping back into bed in record time . i can't with her , she's to adorable .

after a couple minutes of cuddling i heard small snores escape her mouth a couple times . i smiled while holding her a little tighter . i heard a " aww " from the doorway knowing it was hunter i smiled and closed my eyes falling into yet another deep sleep .