chapter 12

we drove back the rest of the way in silence which was quite nerve racking . soon we pulled up to the building getting out of car and walking into the building we ran into noah . he didn't seem all to happy but i just let hunter talk to him while i went up to my office to figure out what's wrong . as soon as i sit down hunter comes barging in .

" are you fucking kidding me " he yelled making me flinch at his tone . " what " i asked completely oblivious to the situation . " oh wrong person i forgot abigail wasnt here " i said taking a deep breath . " whatd she do " i asked wondering if she was the reason everyone was upset with me . " she changed all the meetings you scheduled to today at the same time for everyone " he sighed angrily . " are you fucking kidding me , ugh that bitch " i yelled frustrated . earning a glare from hunter who was already upset i shut up quick .

" fix whatever she did and then meet my in my office so we can go home after " he determined leaving the room . i did as told and called everybody and the people there supposed to be meeting with to reschedule everything . soon after i was done i gathered my things and walked to hunter's office .

he was sitting at his desk on his phone waiting for me . as i entered the room he got his things too and we left to go home . there was traffic on the way to the house so we sat and waited talking about everything going on . " remember how you said no sexual activity for a week while i'm in these diapers " i asked making him suspicious . " yea " he replied going out of the lane we were in and zooming around everyone . " well do you think you could lift that punishment just for today , because my pussy is a little exited " i seductively said . " we had this discussion this morning , who's pussy is that " i growled again .

" this pussy right here is mine " i said lifting up the dress to show to diapered pussy . " no , no , no , that's my pussy " he argued while pulling up to the gate of the housing addition . he types the password in and we drove down a couple streets on the way to the house . " i think we'll decide that when we get home Mr.Elliott " i teased .

" stop playing before that pussy gets beaten up , not gonna be fun when you dont get to cum babygirl you always seem to forget that " he stated matter of factly . " that's not fair " i whined . hunter chuckled  " life's not fair baby " he reminded sarcastically .

" the people how say life's not fair make other people's life's not fair , so hmm " i clapped back . " well played , i didn't realize i made your life so unfair " he stated sarcastically .  " not all the time but sometimes , now can we hurry home . i have a surprise for you " i cheered making him raise an eyebrow but continued driving home .

it was silent on the way home other than the occasional " what's the surprise " from hunter but's always replied with " when we get home , you'll find out " which made him anxious .