Chapter eleven

Its an update.
Enjoy!! ♥️

( Unedited)

Z

" God, this is sooo frustrating!"

My ears twitched in annoyance at the shrill voice that cut through the peaceful silence I was enjoying so much.

"I mean, how can someone kidnap him in broad daylight ?!...And escape without a trace?!!"

Silence .

" But I have to say, the guy already was a douchbag. Even my last girlfriend was drooling all over his-"

That's it!

I put down the file I was trying to concentrate on for the past one hour and stormed to the cubicle next to my office.

"Hey Macaroni!! Will you shut the FUCK UP?!"

This  guy was one annoying pain in the ass.

I  can't believe that I actually took the liberty to assess him and decide as to  why I shouldn't kill him at the first  chance I get.

It was so obvious that I should have.

With his effortless yet fruitless flirting, he is expecting Victoria's girls to lick the ground he walks on. And his not so bad looks didn't help either.

Or so he thinks.

But being me, years of staring into the most cold hearted and emotionless eyes of many of my subjects, carving out their innermost secrets without even uttering a syllable to them,  I could see very well past his mask of rainbows and unicorns.

Someone hurt him real bad.

And here he was, twirling on his chair yelling gibberish about how he was more sexy than Michael and how  his girl made a bad decision on  leaving for the wrong looks.

He abruptly came to a stop as his eyes met mine, which must've been shooting bullets creating holes in his little skull.

Oh, How I would've enjoyed the view.

Furrowing his brows for a second, he held my gaze.

"Oh Z, Its not Macaroni, its Marco."

He dramatically let out a deep sigh.

" Z, I know you can have a moment of temporary confusion when my sculpted self is in full view to you.  And its obvious that you can't help it. Perhaps, I can be of some assistance."

He leaned back on his chair and grinned.

  " Marco. Say it with me darling, Maaarrrc-"

I stormed over to where he was sitting , put my hands on either of his armrests and brought my face close to his ,with barely an inch between us and looked into his sea green eyes, which were now clouded with confusion and amusement, and maybe a tiny bit of fear.

Good.

"Never. Call. Me. Darling.
And do I look like I care what your  fucking name is?! Huh? DO I?"

" Um..No? But come on, it would be-"

" Now you listen to me Macaroni, Either you zip that hole on your face, or I will have to show my very creative,yet exclusive ideas to torture that  pretty little mouth of yours !"

His eyes turned teasing.
"I think I would like you to torture my pretty little mouth."

This guy is hopeless.

" And I  also think now is a good time to give me a sample of what you have in mind, because you just have to lean a  bit so that-"

"Yeah, In your dreams, daaarlin'.."