Chapter thirteen

Warnings: Gruesome descriptions ahead!

Z

(Unedited)

My fingers  drummed on the dashboard in tune with the song playing in the car.

It had been one of the few melodies I had  loved before  he  threatened me to never listen them again. Never had I ever since.

He slapped me hard. Stumbling from the force, I fell to the floor, palming my burning cheeks.

' What did I say ,Z? Worthless activities as such will only make you more weak and more  pathetic than you already are.'

Clutching my hair, he pulled me up as I screamed in pain and brought his mouth to my ears.

' What did you come here for? To seek revenge, to kill, to be fearless.  I think you're still the miserable little girl I brought here, two years ago. Do you think you're ready?'

I kept silent , tears rolling down my cheeks.

His grip on my hair unbearably tightened as he yelled again.

'DO YOU?!'

I shook my head vigorously murmuring , 'No, No.'

He released me and pushed me to the ground  as he called out.

' Derek!'

My eyes widened at what he was planning.
'No. Please. I'm sorry. Please, I promise I won't repeat it. '

Derek walked upto his father and awaited  his order.

' Fifty.'

I let out a gasp at the number.

He walked towards me , with eyes cruel and empty.

Clutching the  collar of my shirt , Derek  tore it off  leaving me with only my bra and pants.

I screamed in pain as the first whip made contact with my skin. I could feel new cuts on my back and the older ones crack open as he kept beating me mercilessly.

When I was close to passing out from the pain and exhaustion,  my ears caught hold of a whisper from the other end of the room ,even through all the screaming I did.

'This is for your own good.'

"I am sorry."

My head  snapped to J who was in the drivers seat. He was staring into  the road,  occasionally glancing at the GPS as we made our way to the Winstor Mansion.

"What for ?"

" For...for what happened in the café."

A hint of a smile adored my face at his struggle.

I can't waste this chance.

I leaned back into the seat and brought my hands to the back of my head, acting nonchalant.

" I don't see why you should be sorry for me having some coffee."

I held back a smirk at his stunned and irritated look.

" You know that's not what I meant Z."

"Oh , so not the coffee...wait, let me guess are you sorry, 'cause of you were a  dick ?  Oh that's alright J ,you don't have to apologize for  the way you are."

His grip on the steering visibly tightened as he gave out a heavy sigh.

"Z, dont-"

" One more thing. Z? Why the sudden change of attitude? Ooh...wait!  You're not crushing on me are you? 'Cause that would be awkward and...  you're really not my type. No offense though."