~Chapter 1~

Star sat behind a bush as she waited for Marco to walk through the school gates, this was becoming a daily thing for her. Marco came minutes later, followed by a girl she had never seen before, a girl with short blonde hair. A single blue streak decorated her head-of-hair. She looked pretty boring, nothing compared to Marco- Stars best friend, and husband-to-be, even though he didn't know it yet...

Star emerged from the bushes and shot Marco a huge grin, trying to hide her anger. The fact that he was spending time with another girl made Star uncomfortable. Star's worst fear was Marco leaving her for someone else, she wanted to spend her entire life with him.

"Hey, Marco... Who's this?" Star nodded in the girl's direction.
"Oh, hey Star, where did you come from?" Marco sighed, "whatever, this is Jackie, she's joining our class today."

Jackie waved at Star as she tried to hide behind Marco. Star tried to smile at her, but suddenly found herself scowling instead.
"Star, be nice, please, she's new and I want you two to be friends," Marco groaned at Stars annoyance.
"Where did you two meet?" Star frowned and bit her lip.
"She looked lost while I was walking to school, so I just started talking to her and showed her the way," Marco grinned proudly.
"Oh," was all Star could say.
"Anyway, I want to get Jackie settled in, so I have to go, but I'll hopefully see you later," Marco smiled and waved at Star, before leaving her alone.
Jackie smiled at Star before following Marco inside the school.

Star stared at the spot Marco had just been standing in and huffed angrily, she wasn't going to let Jackie get in the way of her and Marco. Star put on her professional fake-smile and walked to class, just as she had expected, Jackie and Marco were sitting inside. Jackie was sitting in Stars usual seat next to Marco, Star approached them.

"Hey guys, sorry about earlier, I didn't know there was a new student, that's all, and it was a..." Star cleared her throat, "It was a shock when I saw you, with... Marco."
"No worries Star, you can sit behind us, sorry, Jackie is in your seat because I need to stay by her today, you can cope for one lesson, right?"
Star giggled, "sure, as long as you reward me for it later."
"Wait... What?" Marco frowned and shook his head.
"Wait, what did I say again?" Star took a seat behind them and sighed loudly.
Marco shrugged at Jackie and turned to look at the teacher, who was trying to get the classes attention.

"This is stupid..." Star said under her breath.
Marco turned around, "Did you say something?"
"Nope." Star smiled sweetly.
"Diaz! Face the front!" The teacher shouted, Marco rolled his eyes and turned to look at her.