~Chapter 2~

Star anxiously watched Marco and Jackie work in front of her, still wondering why she didn't ask Jackie to move, it was her seat after all... They laughed happily and Marco paid no attention to the upset blonde-girl behind him and focused on Jackie, and Jackie only.
"Marco? Will you help me with this question?" Jackie smirked at Marco and pointed at a question in the textbook in front of her.

Star put her hand up, she couldn't deal with watching the pair enjoy themselves in front of her, while she was left alone behind them.
"Star, what's wrong?" The teacher had a disgusted look on her face, she had never really liked Star that much, she was always skipping lessons and taking every chance to make her job harder than it already was.
"May I use the bathroom?"
"Go, but hurry up..." The teacher dismissed her and went back to teaching the lesson.

Star went to the bathroom to take her mind off the pair in the class, but she couldn't help thinking about them and regretting her decision of walking out of class.

What if he just asked her out?

What if they kissed?

What if someone took my seat...?

Star shook her head, not caring about getting back to class, she lifted her sleeves, looking at the scars on her wrists. The scars each told their own story. The one closest to her elbow was carved when she started to develop a crush on Marco soon after meeting him, he started hanging out with a girl, who also developed a crush on him.

~Flashback~ (Warning: Self Harm)
The rain poured down on the three of them, Star's hair was drenched and tears filled her eyes.
Star aggressively pushed the girl who was standing in front of her.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" The girl hissed.
"I'm not going to stand here and watch you treat my best friend like crap!" Star kicked her in the knee, causing the girl to lose her balance a little.
Marco just stood and watched the fight unfold in shock, unsure of what to do or say.
"I'm not treating him like crap!" She regained her balanced and turned to look at Marco, "Marco, you idiot! Tell her!"
Before Marco could get a chance to answer, Star had lunged at her, sending them both flying to the ground.
The girl struggled beneath her and Star grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled on it, she squealed in pain and tried to fight back, but was unable to land any hits on Star.
"Guys stop!" Marco pulled Star off of the other girl, he shook his head, "what are you doing?"
"Marco," Star stood up, she looked down at the girl, she was lying in a puddle, her hair soaked and knotted, "I'm just trying to protect you."
"I know, Star, just tone down the violence," Marco shook his head and walked off, leaving Star alone with the girl.
"I hope you're proud of yourself," the girl stood up and walked away, Star took noticed of the chunk of hair missing from her head and her bruised face.
Star screwed her hand into a face, and prepared to go after her, she looked around and unclenched her fist.
"What am I doing?" Star shook her head, spying out a small piece of glass on the floor, she picked it up and held it to her arm. Her anger was too much to handle, and if she didn't do this, she would end up hurting the girl instead, and she didn't want to cause any more trouble. She slid the glass across her arm, blood spilling out of the wound and dripping onto the pavement underneath her. Star threw the glass onto the ground before collapsing onto her knees, the water sank into her tights, but she didn't care.
The day after that, the girl was moved to a different school and Star or Marco never saw her again.
~End Of Flashback~

Janna suddenly burst through the door, Star quickly pulled her sleeve down and turned to look at her, pressing her back up against the bathroom wall.
"Star, you gotta get back to class, the teacher sent me to fetch you," Janna crossed her arms and yawned loudly.
"No, it's fine, go back without me, I'll back you up later," Star looked at the ground.
"No, come on Star, hiding in the bathroom won't get you out of class," she raised her eyebrows.

Star followed Janna back to class, and she was greeted by the teacher and detention for attempting to skip class, Janna sat back down and was thanked by the teacher.
Star sat back down, Marco turned to face her, "You okay?" Marco looked worried. Star nodded and face-planted the desk, not caring about the bruise that had probably formed on her forehead.

~30 minutes later~

Star opened her eyes, and was the class was empty, there was no trace of anyone ever even being in there.
"What the?" She got up, leaving the classroom. Star checked the clock in the corridor, "It's not even the end of the lesson, where is everyone?" She mumbled.

Voices could be heard from the cafe, they sounded a lot like Marco's and Jackie's, Star frowned and walked inside the hall, just to see Jackie and Marco kissing like there was no tomorrow.
"Star!" Marco let go of Jackie's waist and glared at her.
Jackie smiled at her evilly, "Let's just ditch Star, she's worthless as if she'd think someone like you would ever fall in love with someone like her..."
"You know, you're right Jackie," Marco got up, took one last look at Star, and left the room, Jackie followed close behind him.