"Ah wanti yohu"

Aquaria's POV

I thought that after RuPaul's drag race ended so would my little crush on Miz Cracker. She is to old for me.. right? I don't know. What I do know is that I may come off as confident but Im not confident when it comes to things like, dating, love, etc. After I won season 10 I hosted a party with only the fellow season 10 girls and this is what happend:

"Monét so glad you could make it!" I smiled as Monét walked threw.

"Cracker is almost here, Ooh snacks!" My eyes widened. She is coming!

Suddenly the music was just background noise, the conversations and laughs turned into blurs! She was here and she was looking amazing..

"Aquaria! Congratulations on your win!" She kissed my cheeks faintly like all drag queens But because it was her, my heart melted.

"Miz Cracker! I'm so happy you could make it!" I was stunned she was standing there in a blonde pony-tail wig, a two piece black outfit, and instead of her usual pink, she had red lipstick on and it suited her very nicely!

"Im going to go with Monét, bye Aquaria." I shook myself off, after all these months she still has this hold on me, I still don't know why! I walked up to the stage and started to talk.

"Testing.. ok! Hello my season 10 sisters! Im so happy you all made it to my new apartment for the party! So, the alcohol bar will be opened soon, Blair the juice bar will be to." They all laughed.

"So, let's get this party started!" I popped open a bottle of vodka and just slurped it down,feeling the soft burn in my throat.

"I need to drive your asses back to the hotel, I'm not going to drink." I overheard Cracker say.

Around an hour later I was drunk, very drunk. I went up to Cracker and hugged her.

"Hiii babey! I-I don't kno-ow whaiy buht Ah wanti yohu!" Cracker looked at me and laughed soon all the girls were around us, giggling and laughing.

"Aquaria, you had maybe to much to drink there sweety!" I shrugged and sloppily put my arms around her.

"Nonseinse! Ah liek youh andi ites nuht juste theh alcohil talken!" She laughed and I was to drunk to care. Almost completely sober for a minute I did something that I knew I would regret.

"Aquaria slow dow-." I placed my lips roughly on hers and the whole room stared at us until Cracker pulled away dumbfounded. I was completely sober.

"O-oh my god I'm so sorry!" I ran into my room in tears, makeup running down my face and Cracker followed me.

"Aquaria, open up! Im serious!" I ignored her and I drifted to sleep and when I woke up they were all gone.

1 month later.

I have spoken to the girls, well, all of them accept for Miz Cracker. I was so ashamed of how unprofessional I acted.

"Sharon, it doesn't matter what I do now! She is like 12 years older then me anyway!" Sharon hugged me as I sobbed.

"That doesn't matter Aquaria, love is love I was 32 and Alaska was 22 when we dated. We were happy!" I continued sobbing then I got a phonecall from my agent.

"Answer it, put it on speaker." I laughed at her naturally bossy attitude.

"Aquaria, It's Lana your manager, your going on a tour around Canada with a few of your season 10 sisters!" Sharon gasped and I claped.

"Yes! But um." I tried to say this in the calmest way possible.

"Will Cracker be there?" Sharon giggled and I hit her arm.