Is she talking to my cock?

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT
Aquaria's POV

I walked into the main room, Miz pulling me beside her.

"You alright? If anybody hurts you, come see me!" I laughed as we walked into the room.

"Yes, miss crumbs. I'm fine, Crackie!" Blair and Monét were flirting and so was Thorgy and Kameron?! I've never seen Kameron so happy..

"Aquaria I'm very mad at Kameron just so you know, your not aloud being close to her without me being there." I gave her a dirty look.

"Mom, I want some freedom bitch!" She laughed bitterly.

"I care about you, Aquaria.. I wish you cared as much as I do.." I hugged her.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Do you how much we've talked in the last few days?!" I was shocked at how angry her tone was.

"Have you forgotten that I WAS RAPED?! I'm surprised at how inconsiderate your acting!" I screamed at her. She grabbed my hair and kissed me roughly.

"I missed your fresh, young dick.." Cracker whispered in my ear that sent shivers down my spine.

"I missed your cock Crackie.." I hummed in her ear. I was hungry for some Cracker.

"I was getting sexually frustrated.. I needed my little Aquaria.. I apologize for being a brat earlier." I bit her neck briefly and she moaned slightly.

"Apologie accepted. Now fuck me-" Cracker pulled down my pants, then my underwear.

"You missed me, haven't you?" Is she talking to my cock? I dont even care.

"You look so gorgeous when your desperate!" She grabbed my cock and slammed her ass onto it.

"N-No warning? Ah-Aaah-" She made me cum in 30 seconds.

"Are you happy, baby? Haha!" No.. I wan't more I'm desperate..

"Baby I'm tired, I'm going to take a quick nap, sorry I can't go again.. I'm tired!" I rolled my eyes feeling desperate for more dick.. I walked into the main room Blair was taking a bath whilst Thorgy and Kameron were 'cooking' knowing Kameron's thirsty ass.

"Hey Monét!" Monét smiled at me.

"I'm so sorry about.. you know what happend.." I rubbed her arm.

"It's fine! I'm happy that it's all over with.." She turned towards me.

"I was daydreaming earlier about what If it was not against your own will.." I leaned in closer.

"What was that Monét?" She bit her lip.

"What if.. we tried again.." I strattled Monét and we started making out. Blair walked out and Cracker did shortly after.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Blair and Cracker said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SHOOKETH! I HAD THE TIME TO WRITE A CUTSIE LIL' CHAPTER! XOXOXOXOXO LOVE YOU ALL