The Rapist!

Aquaria's POV

Kameron looked at me with "the look"

"Ok, she is asleep. How can she jerk you off when she is asleep?" I sighed.

"We-ell.. it was probably accidental!" She laughed. It was like Kameron was a spy! Why was she always around when shit goes wrong?

"Aquaria, its like three AM. Get to bed!" I shook my head and I placed my arm on her shoulder.

"Why are you awake at this hour?" She sighed and sat down on the small sofa in the corner of the room. Miz Cracker was still snoring.

"Ever since, I lost my dad.. I can't sleep at night.. do you ever wonder why I'm not around in the day? Because I sleep during the day.." I hugged her and Kameron started sobbing. Cracker was snoring loudly, and Kameron started laughing at her.

"She is a good person, Aquaria. If anything happends between you two, please come to me first!" I smiled and waved 'goodbye' then I finaly got some sleep.

Kameron's POV

I gently shut the door and I went out to the beds. Blair was sleeping with Monét on a twin size bed and Asia was asleep. I heard groaning sounds and it was Blair.

"Blair, you ok?" She started screaming and crying. It woke up Monét.

"Blair whats wrong? Is it happening again?!" I wondered to myself what is happening again?

"Blair wake up!" Monét shook Blair's shoulders and she woke up crying. She then started to cry in Monét's chest.

"Shh, it's ok!" I sat down beside them.

"Im sorry did I wake you up?" Blair said, struggling to talk. I shook my head.

"No, no you didn't.." I dont want to ask her what happened because I don't want to overstep.

"Monét im sorry!" Blair said as she wrapped her arms around Monét. Monét brushed her hair with her fingers and I realized I was just akwardly sitting there.

"Kameron your like a sister to me, so I'm going to let you know," I smiled and rubbed her arm comfortingly.

"Wh-when I was preparing for Rupaul's drag race, I was raped.." She cried as Monét held her.

"That's why sometimes I get those memories and it scares me to have sex, sometimes even touching people.." Monét kissed Blair's forehead.

"But I accept you for all your flaws!" I smiled at the cute couple.

"I got raped in M-main.. the reason im so scared is because we don't know where he went.. and he said 'I'll find you' it scares me.." I sad-smiled. I felt bad for my sisters then Blair noticed my tear stained cheeks.

"What's wrong Kameron?" Blair said in a really sweet tone of voice that made me want to tell her my whole story, but I couldn't.

"Well it's hard for me to sleep at night.. so I sleep during the day.." she smiled and hugged me.

"Well, its almost four AM so, im staying up!" Monét said and it made us both laugh.

"How is Cracker, Monét? You two are close so what's going on with her and Aquaria?" I laughed at the bluntness in Blair's voice.

"Well, I think she likes Aquaria.. but she won't admit it because "she is older" whatever! Im like five years older then Blair, do you care?" She giggled.

"Of course not!" I laughed.

"Exactly. So I'll get started on breakfast! You girls do whatever." Monét walked to the kitchen and I took out my phone to play games then I realized it was four AM.