OH MAH GAWD YOUR WHAT?!

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Aquaria's POV

I shook Kameron's arm and blushed.

"Look, it's ok! I get it, you like her. Just like Blair and Monét they wont let any little thing like race or age come between them!" I hugged Kameron tightly as Asia came in the room, with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Hey "Quair-Quair" how did you sleep?" I wheezed at the stupid nickname and Kameron chuckled.

"Ok, never do that again, and I slept great! You?" She yawned and grabbed some eggs.

"I slept well. Monét and Blair were whispering "sweet nothings" like all night. It was annoying, but I slept well! What about you, Kameron?" Kameron laughed.

"I slept well, I did wake up in the middle of the night though," She glanced at me. I blushed.

"But other then that, I slept fine!" Miz Cracker walked out as Asia put away her toothbrush.

"Okay it's time for breakfast!" Yelled Miz Cracker. I laughed a little to loud and all the girls were staring at me. We then all laughed it out. Blair walked out hand in hand with Monét.

"You up yet love birds?" Monét laughed in her signature laugh. While Blair laugh-snort that made Monét blush. Miz was laughing while taking some food.

"You guys are crazy." Said Kameron in her usual shy tone. I laughed and said:

"We know!" Miz walked into the room and I watched her, out of drag in the morning she looked like a guy, not a day over 25. I ignored the fact that she left and just continued chatting with the girls.

Miz Cracker's POV

I walked into the master bedroom and took my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Kaitlyn's number.

"Hello?" Said Kaitlyn.

"Kaitlyn! How are you?!" I said almost shrieking.

"I'm good, I'm good! How is the tour?"

"Very good I'm sharing a bed with Aquaria and-"

"OH MAH GAWD! YOUR WAHT!?" I laughed at her reaction.

"Yes I am but calm dow-"

"DOES SHE KNOW YOU LIKE HER?!" I almost screamed.

"NO KAIYLYN, REMEMBER SHE IS JUST.. NO.." Kaitlyn laughed as she calmed down.

"You have to come back soon! And tell her soon! Bye love!" She hung up I sat on the bed.

"Ugh, we have a show in like 12 hours. I don't wanna get in drag!" I fell backwards on the bed, because our room was so close to the bathroom I could hear all the noises, and the words.

"Monét I love you, but how will we tell the girls?" I gasped.

"Blair, the girls will support whatever we decide to do.. I love you." I heard kissing noises that led into.. other noises.

"Wow." I said under my breath listening to the sounds, then I feel myself getting an erection.

"No this is wrong Cracker." I said to myself but I just couldn't help it. I took out my cock and started jerking off. I knew this was wrong, because they are my sisters, but I still did it. When Blair had came I was about to cum, then I heard someone opening the door.

"Hey Crack- OH MY GOD-" I was about to cum, then when she opened the door I came.

"OH MY GOD, IM SO SORRY AQUARIA, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU THERE!" I felt embarrassed and ashamed and I slid my boxers up. I rushed into the bathroom, embarrassed. I cried my eyes out, I didn't know what came over me but I was so thirsty..