she loves me...

JIMINS POV

We both woke up and got ready then walked to school.....but eventually went different ways so people wouldn't get suspicious and we have the same 1st period class and we wre sitting as far as possible from eachother i was saving the seat next to me for Tae but then a random girl came and took it..............it was Rose she starter clinging onto my arm I could feel Jeongyeon side eyeing me she looks mad "opppa~!" Rosé said which annoyed me but I didn't wanna  come off as rude so I just went with it "oh hello Rosé what do you need?" I said secretly hoping I would get away
"Oppa~i want you" I was disgusted by those words but yet again I have to roll with it "Look Rosé we didn't get off on good terms u did the unthinkible and hurt Jeongyeon u spiked her drink" I said calmly but was angry inside"I know but....I'm sorry will u accept that?"she said using aegyo when she just looked ugly AF"I don't know Ro-"THEN SHE KISSED ME. I COULD FEEL JEONGYEON SIDE EYE ME I was already saying my prayers cause oh god Jeongyeon is scary then suddenly Jeongyeon got up and walked to my table while rose was kissing me then she........Slapped Rosé and walked off pissed "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon  what was that for?" Rosé asked pissed then just before Jeongyeon was about to open the door and leave she turned around and I could see she was hurt but she opened her mouth and said "You slut be quiet that was payback for spikeing my drink u asshole what you didn't think I knew well guess what KARMA bitch oh yeah and for all I care u can get hurt anytime u want but I remember what u did to me last year.And if u ever hurt me or any of my friends imma break ya bit-" Then I saw Sehun smiling "sorry class for Jeongyeon going off it is that time of the month sorry I will try and calm her down okay?" And the class responded with "araso" I admit it I was kinda jealous how dare he touch her "Yah Sehun oppa she was pissing me off!" Jeongyeon was about to jump at Rosé but then Sehun picked her up bridal style then said "Goodbye class " all the girls in the class awed and oohed because he was they're idol ugh I guess I deserve that because Rose kissed me I looked at her and said "Rosé look I don't love you anymore OK?plus I already have a girldfrien-"that's when I noticed what I just said then Rosé asked me " REALLY?!WHO IS SHE I WILL BE HER UP CAUSE IM BETTER!''Thats when I looked at her in confusion then got up and walked away....

(Authors note:yo wassup silly wankers this is the author with great news so i m aiming for at least over 90. Chapters of this and they will be expected to to be as long or longer than this one please sorry blinks but bp will be bullies in this story imma blink to but I overheard that some Indonesian blinks are purposely disliking twices dance the night away trailer as a goal.That really upsets me and I'm kinda embarrased at the fact that fellow blinks are doing this please if u are one of them please stop and just don't embarrass bp anymore how would they feel if they found out blinks were doing this?I'm a once and a blink and twice and bp are best friends and get along well they're already stressed with the whole chaeyoung copying Lisa thing and Lisa can speak English so I'm sure she is partly aware about this and I think blinks and once should be friends and help each other out anyways thanks for reading my wattpad goodbye~!)