Sehun and Irene

"OMO! CALL THE aMBULANCE SEHUN SHES PASSED OUT!"Im so worried Jeongyeon AH SHE IS SO DUMB FOR DOING THIS TO HERSELF!!!

"Irene help me get her in the car!"he yelled while i was getting ice "NEHH!!"is aid and ran to Jeongyeon and lifted her up and left in Sehuns car im really worried now and i mean really worried I was sweating and tapping my hand until i felt another hand on mine "Calm down Irene its ok she will be fine.." 

"I know its just she never told me of such things....And i feel bad for not being there for her//"

"Look Irene its not your fault she keeps it to herself alot cause she doesnt wanna make ehr friends worry.."

"She was always so happy and bright i never knew what she was really hiding behind that smile.."

"Yeah thats why she needs someone with her Jackson sent me with her cause he knows she can never be alone him and jaehyun went to go find her dad and 'talk' to him.."

"That's good he needs to be with his daughter and try to make it up i mean he did do horrible things and needs to pay for that but this cant go on for long"

"Jiminn...." Jeongyeon whispered while she was knocked out

"Eh what did she say?kimchi?"

"uhhhh thats a story for a whole nother day"Sehun chuckled

 ''hhh thanks Sehun for being there for her she really needs it.."

"no problem but how are you doing are u fine?"

"n-no im good...Hey Sehun"

"Yeah?"

"i was wondering after this do you wanna go to a cafe or something?U know for boba tea?"

"Sure"

After that we arrived the hospital and we lifted Jeongyeon up and carried her inside we checked in and they brought a bed to take her to a room.They plugged some things in her arm and said she will be checked through the tubes she has in her arm and they will bring the results to you both okay?