Departure

JEONG YEON POV

Seeing Jimin kiss his ex makes me jealous. Yeah i just said that i ain't a puss. UGH i was gonna fight her that slap made me feel good why did sehun pull me out?!Anyways 

"jeongyeon you shouldn't of started that now all the attention is on you"sehun said with concern "But oppa she kissed jimin-"i covered my mouth as i said that because no one is supposed to know were dating"wait what?don't you hate him?"he said looking confused but hes already suspicious so why dont i tell him?"ugh you caught me we are dating he asked me 2 months ago"

Authors note(guys sorry for the confusion 2 chapters ago i think it was supposed to be 2 months since they started dating but i never wrote that i'm sorry but i will pay you back as the rest is gonna go on its really exciting!look forward to some more jealousy and reven- WOOPS! im revealing to much i promise that i will make this more interesting and yes Rose will be the main villain in here and there will be times when things will happen unexpectedly anyways back to the story)

"WAH!thats was unexpected of you both! i actually thought that you would pummel him!" sehun said in shock but then the bell rang and i rushed to my next class thats without Jimin.I got there and sat next to my friend Tzuyu and she knows that we were dating and i tell her about everything that went down last period "That little hoe! She really is sad about losing jimin.How dare she kiss your man!"she said frustrated "RIGHT?!?! she needs to back off she so lucky not that much people know we are dating cause if they did i would've roundhouse kicked her ass!"i said mad ten tzuyu replied with "What ass? oh you mean the cereal box she calls a butt oh okay" we both started laughing out loud and everyone looked at us "TZUYU AND JEONGYEON OUT!"the teacher said and we left laughing

JIMINS POV

I feel bad for what happened but i left Rose and went to go sit in a different seat then the bell rang i ran outside to go check ion jeongyeon and she wasn't there neither was Sehun....UGH! i'm so mad he took her from me.Its all jeongyeons fault for going off on Rose and me.but also rose's fault for kissing me.I went to my next class mad as me and Rose had all classes together i stepped into the Room and there was only one seat....Next Rose i sighed then sat there "Oppa~!why did you leave me!"she said loudly on purpose so everyone would hear people started whispering i heard some saying "there back together?" or "Dang i wish i had her" i said quietly to rose"stop making a scene people think were together"i said embarrassed "Awww~oppa i love you too"Rose said loudly again then we got kicked out for making a scene now i could talk to her freely"Rose why did you do that were not dating" i said pissed "Yeah i know but i want you back oppa i don't like that jeongyeon girl"she said "Wait how did you know!!!"i said surprised at the fact that she knows me and jungyeon were dating "oppa its so obvious she came and slapped me because of what i did to her 2 months ago and out all the opportunities she chose to confront me she chose right after i kissed you then she left and you said you had a girlfriend"now it all makes sense suddenly i heard talking from around the corner then rose suddenly started making out with me she made it look like we were purposely doing it i couldn't stop her...

Jeong Yeon POV

Me and Tzuyu were walking around the corner and we heard kissing sounds when we were by the corner then what we saw next made my heart drop.......................................Rose and jimin were making out and he didn't try and stop her Rose spotted me and side eyed me then kept kissing him i stopmed towards them and started shouting "YAH!PARK JIMIN" that startled them both even though Rose saw me "HOW COLD YOU DO THIS PARK JIMIN!!!" isa id wich cause kids to rush out the classroom "YOU CHEATER I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME AND NOW YOUR WITH THIS HOE?!?!" everyone gasped as they assumed we were dating wich they were right "FACE IT JEONGYEON" said Rose 'HE LOVES ME IN FACT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WE DID HIS MORNING IN THE BED!!" hearing those words broke my heart why would Jimin do this to me i started to "You know what jimin were done! I'm so sick of pretending i'm okay when my head says otherwise.Im so tired of putting on a fake smile for this element we call love.Im so tired of not knowing where or who belong to.I wish i was perfect just for you.Our love is like a Rose that will never blossom named after this girl you've chosen over me i guess i got ahead of myself i'm sorry i wasn't perfect or dependable enough for you.....now i will not think ahead i guess" i smiled sadly with tears dripping on the floor "I knew i wasn't worth it.I tried my best to create this illusion for you. No i'm not the jeongyeon you loved i tried my best to get revenge on her....but in the e-end i was the one getting hurt this is goodbye now i need to do this because your happy with her goodbye i'm so sick of this fake love." i said and walked away leaving the whole hallway in tears.I walked to the principal's office."mis syoo what's wrong how may i help you?"he said worriedly....the next words i am going to shock you but nothing is as real as reality "I would like to withdraw from this school."i said "Wait.if you don't mind why?"He said"i don't know why i just think im not good enough to be here.." i said tearing up again "ok i understand just sign these papers and your free"he said i signed the papers and left in tears smiling and i was about to get in my car but someone stopped me it was Sehun "Jeongyeon i'm sorry for what happend i hope you will be happy after this"he said i could see he hated seeing me hurt "its ok im not going to this school anymore im going to go to Busan and go to SM instead of here"i said sadly "which is why i just enrolled out of JYP too i wanna go with you and help you.Your my bestfriend and i wanna help you i know a lot of people there you know yeri?Yeah she transferred there with her friends"he said i kinda felt relieved i will have one memory from this school with me"thank you Sehun.For always being there for me" i said relieved all my stress would be lifted    we both drove away went home and packed our stuff got on a plane then someone knocked on my door i opened it and to my surprise it was.........................

Authors note(Hello guys again yes Jeong Yeon words were based off of Fake love and the first part of this whole story was inspired by red velvets Bad boy anyways just to calm you wankers down Sehun and jeongyeon will have some romantic parts but they will not end up together in the end they might date but if they do they will eventually break up due to problems in the future yes jimin and jeongyeon will end up meeting again and might get back together that's for you to figure out in the next chapters!!!!! oh yeah and ask questions if your still confused don't be afraid to ask anything i will try my best to answer all of your questions anyways goodbye for now!)