3 6 5 so fresh

Today i just feel like i can do anything you know i left JYP school and being in SM high school for a year now is just awesome i just love it here but i still cry my heart out for Jimin......i admit it i miss him....you know?" Jeongyeon!lets go!" Sehun shouted because i take a long time to change i changed in to my uniforms and put on light makeup "COMING!!" i ran down and then we both left "So i saw what you posted on my instagram why dont you make your own?"he asked i was asuprised he found out but yet again it is his instagram "i don know how to make my own...."i said kinda embarassed "Then when we get back home then ill help you make one just for you" he said smiling wich i think is quite cute.....

After 3 classes.......................

"AISH time for lunch i'm baffled"i said as my tummy was growling which caused me to hold it"woah calm down Jeongyeon"said Yeri "I cant im so hungry please give me food!!!"i said whining to Irene who is very close to me she hugged my back and said "Oh my your so cute mychild!!!!" we got inline and got our  lunch it was meat lettuce kimchi and rice "Aaaahhh"i said as we got down to our table i made a wrap and shoved it in my mouth "mmmmmm so good!!!" Irene and Yeri started laughing cause yes i am so hilarious "Woah slow down Jeongyeon" she said with a little giggle "I CANT I'M SO HUNGRY "by then i already finished my food"Jeongyeon-ah your tummy is gonna ache since you ate it that fast"Irene said ordering me"No im not"

2 hours later in the last class

"awww my stomach hurts Irene!!!"my tummy hurts like crazy"i told you Jeongie"

RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG

"time to go" next thing i know i was pulled by my principal "Hello jeongyeon!"he said i just said hi back "I have to talk to you about something" "what is it?"wth is he trying im tired af just then a knock at the door came in "Come in" Sehun walked in and i mouthed hello and he smiled "You two must be wondering why i called you both specifically here" yeah pretty much  i was "Well if its fine with both of you i would like you both to do the couple dance and be the leaders for the teams Jeongyeon you will lead the Girls team And Sehun you will lead the Boys team and teach them a dance of your choice 'me and Sehun both Jumped up and were surprised but happy we started jumping around "so is that a yes?"i thought the principle was crazy cause who would ever turn down this opportunity "OF COURSE THAT'S A YES"we both said in unison "ok then just be here early in the morning at 5am"that's a little too early but well make it is there any four people team you would like to be in your team?" Sehun went first "I would like to have Chen , Chanyeol  , Kai , and , Xiumin" I admit that's a great team i know them very well since they transferred here too with Sehun sadly twice had to stay back but i was replaced.....Anyways "i would like to have Irene , Yeri , Seulgi , and krystal" I love them so much along with everyone else in the school i know everyone here and i get along with them very well you could say i am popular but that sounds corny so yah. "Great i will let them know when to be here and you will start tomorrow please since you are in the teams please you can wear sweats and tshirts but change into your outfit afterwards ok?" NAE!!"Sehun and i said in Unison we both left and were screaming in happiness and we wanted to celebrate so we called Vernon since we left him and we went to go pick him up "So should we go out for a drink?" Sehun said "Yes please" i said vernon said 'YUUUHHHHHSSSS CHAPAGNE SHOWERS!!!"

2 hours later......

"CHEERS!"shouted a drunk sehun , Vernon , and ,Jeongyeon as they clicked there beer jugs and drank every last drop "YaH oOh SeHuN why are you sso weird?"a drunk Jeongyeon said hitting his chest slightly 'im not weird im cool"said a drunk sehun "Yah!Whyn am i Vernon?!your jeongyeon your sehun and IM Vernon!!'a lost Vernon was shouting while drunk crying "Guys we need to leave its getting late " said Jeongyeon still tipsy AF "OK!!!"Vernon and Sehun shouted  they got in the car and started driving "GUYS! we cant d-dr-drubnk *hic* d-drive"Said a very very VERY drunk Vernon "Ok we will get a h-hotel o-okay?" said A even DRUNKER Sehun "o*hic* ok"

they went to the hotel it was actually a apartment but they drunk so who cares?they checked in and went to sleep Sehun fell asleep on the couch Vernon was sleeping in a Room Jeongyeon was still drunk and went to walk outside the apartments.....still drunk.She was walking around into she bumped into someone" whats your problem you crazy bi-Jeongyeon?"Said a strange an familiar face .............

.

.

.

..

.