Chapter II. Weather a storm

Soran winced in his seat and he felt a VERY unpleasant chill travel down his spine. He must have heard Caspar wrong. "WHAT?" he hissed.

"You heard me, " Caspar spat back, "What the HELL have you gotten us into now, you asshole?" he leaned back in his seat with his eyes closed, "Oh, this is just great."

"It must be there, " Soran hissed once more.

"But it's NOT" Caspar turned his head and gave him a livid glare.

Soran tried to collect himself, he could feel the panic crawl underneath his skin as he stared in disbelief at the blank piece of paper in Caspars hand. The storm outside did not help much either. "You gotta be fuckin' shitting me man, " he groaned.

An ironic chuckle came from Caspar. " Sure I am. Want to hear something else funny? I got loads of that shit just pouring out ."

Soran took a deep breath. "I KNOW that she has the stuff on her, somewhere. I know. Trust me."

Another chuckle escaped Caspar. "Trust YOU? Oh, that's rich." He paused just to roll his eyes, "Never done that before. Sure as hell not going to start now."

Soran drew his hand through his hair with irritation. "That bag was the only 'piece of shit' luggage she had with her. I know that for a fact."

Caspar raised his brows and shrugged his shoulders barely. Although the storm outside was quite scary and was manhandling the plane roughly, he was thankful for it as it drowned their conversation so the other few passangers could not hear. He could see the captain struggle in the front, doing his best to try and get away from it.

"Okay. What do we do now? " a small twitch at the corner of his mouth could be seen, "If its not in there," he pointed at the envelope, "it must be ON her," the twitch turned into a malicious grin, and he wiggled his brows, "Please, go ahead."

Sorans eyes narrowed into small crevices as he reached inside his jacket and started to put together a barrel, frame, cylinder and action into a small gun. "Cut the crap, old timer. Now I . . ."

Suddenly a bright flash lit up the sky and a loud bang came the moment after. Now even the captain could be heard above the rumble and the noise, as the gravity of the whole situation got the better of him, "Holy shit . . . there goes the controls," he yelled to his co-pilot, "Help me out here, we're flying blind now."

Soran saw this as the moment he'd been waiting for and stood up with a menacing look on his face, pointing the now assembled gun at Ericas head. "Put your damn chute on, Caspar. NOW! We are taking her with us."

Caspar's jaw plummeted with chock, and he could see that the other passangers started to get aware of what was happening. "WHAT? Are you crazy?" he hissed through his teeth. Oh fuck, the guy must be out of his mind. And this shit is getting way out of control.

"Take her with you, or I will shoot her. Like now."

"Soran, for God's sake, " Caspar threw his arms out, "You are only making this shit worse. She's innocent in this."

"I know, "Soran said and a sly grin appeared in his handsome face, his eyes gleaming and all widened, "Now put the fuckin' chute on, man. We're getting off here."

Oh crap! The man IS crazy. Caspar swore inside while fumbling with the chute. He knew for a fact what a mean and ruthless guy Soran was, his reputation not nearly giving him justice, so the threat of putting a bullet in the womans head was quite real, thank you very much.

"He's got a gun!" someone shouted in panic.

Soran spun around and aimed the gun at a man shaking with fear.

"Everybody just calm down, and more importantly . . SHUT THE FUCK UP, " he snarled and started waving the gun around, "If you do, there will be no holes in your bodies."

The man clasped his hand over his mouth and his eyes darted between Caspar and Soran. Now all the other were also aware of the situation and they stared with disbelief at the two men.

"Now see what you have accomplished, " Caspar growled and got up in Sorans face as he finished putting on his chute, "You trigger happy asshole!"

Soran seemed unaffected by the outburst and just gave Caspar a wry grin. "We'll settle this later. Now you take her and her bag along, and we'll jump this carriage, OK?"

Caspar did not even dignify that with an answer, he just unbuckled Erica from her seat and started to haul her over his shoulder while grumbling under his breath. The movement jostled her, making her moan loudly and her eyelids fluttered open. The next second she met Caspars dark and dangerous gaze.

"What . . .?" she mumbled and started to move in his grip, "What's happening?"

Her whole body felt odd, strange. It was like it was not obeying her, every limb was numb. Even the words she had spoken sounded like they'd been to hell and back. What was happening to her? There was a man holding her tight. She blinked. Oh God, it's the giant.

Inside of Erica, a feeling of dread began to emerge. She remembered that she'd felt a sting in her neck, and now she's stuck like in a vice in this huge man's grip. She moved her head like in slow-motion and saw the other one , the stunner, and he was waving a gun around. He looked rather . . .

Then she blinked again. What the actual fuck? A GUN! As the penny dropped, Erica got into full panic-mode. Trying her best with a body that had no intention what so ever to obey her, she started to struggle.

"Hey Wolfe, she's awake, " Caspar spat out in frustration and tightened the grip around her even more. "Now let's get this show on the road and get out of here , as you've managed to fuck this shit up completely."

Giving Caspar a mean stare, Soran got over to the door. "Ok folks, I give you two seconds to buckle up, or else you'll be getting off here too." He counted silently to himself while everybody scrambled in a hurry to buckle their seatbelts. Then he yanked the door open and total chaos erupted in the cabin.

Holding on tight to a backrest, he then took the few steps back to Caspar holding Erica.

"Hey Lady, "he adressed her over the loud noise from the wind, "Take a rest."

He then smacked her in the back of her head with the handle on his gun, and for Erica everything turned black.

~ ~ ~