Chapter XI. Birds and the bees

Caspar sighed as he lowered himself down in the tepid water. He needed this. His whole body needed this. The feeling inside of him refused to go away, because no matter how much he tried to distract himself by thinking of something else . . . his thoughts always got back to Erica and their moment by the tree  earlier.  He turned his head and looked at it with dark eyes.  Just a random palmtree on a desert island next to a pond, nothing more. 

Gah! He could try and deny it as much as he wanted, it did not make the sensation inside of him into anything less than what it was. Because he knew all too well WHAT it was, he wasn't stupid. He was horny . . . horny as hell. And what he wanted most of all right now, was to do her against that very tree.  Pure, raw animalistic want.

Closing his eyes, he leaned back against an outcrop by the edge of the pond, giving it his best shot to try and wipe it from his mind. This woman had turned out to be a real challenge. The endeavour to protect her from Soran was quickly becoming an excruciating pain, so much in fact that he actually wished for Soran to be successful with that damn phone. He wanted to get off this blasted island before he did something he would regret.

He inhaled deeply, smiling as a very pleasurable scent tempted his nostrils, then his breath got hitched in his throat as he felt two delicate hands cover his eyes. He groaned and the smile disappeared from his lips.

"Erica. What the hell are you doing?"

A soft giggle came from behind him and a warm breath tickled his neck. "I didn't even get to say 'guess who' . . "

Turning around in the water, Caspar came face to face with her, his mouth set in a thin line and his jaw clenched hard.

"Seriously? Like this is something that Soran would do, huh? And it's just the three of us here on this bloody island.."

"I know. I could not help myself, " Erica bit her lower lip slowly as she looked at him with her eyes sparkling.  Holy frickin' hell, what a body!   She could easily spot most of it, even though under water, and it was indeed a sight to be seen. That made her instantly wet, and she had to bite her lip a little harder.

Caspar gave her a worried look, then his eyes scanned around the glade,"By the way, where is Soran?"

"Sleeping."

"Sleeping?" Caspar raised his brows and then scooted down a little in the water when seeing the look in her eyes. 

"Yes," Erica replied short and turned her eyes down in ill pretended shyness. When thinking about Soran lying out cold in the sand back at the campsite, she could not help the mischievous grin that grazed her lips.

Caspar tilted his head questioning. "Erica, what did you do?"he asked her with a gruff voice.

Without sugar coating anything she told him flat out. "I made him a sallad, a fruit sallad. With a few berries in it . . . and one more content, and he ate it. He ate it all."

"What content?" Caspar drilled his eyes into her.

"You know what. And you know what I had to do with them for him to not notice. You know . . .crush them." She smiled sweetly.

Caspar's eyes widened in surprise and his hand flew up to his forehead. "Oh no! You did not?"

"Sure did."

"Unbelievable," Caspar mumbled as it started to twitch in the corner of his lips, "You knew about them? You really ARE a naughty girl, aren't you?"

Giving him a small wink of her eye, she began to remove her clothes. "Oh, you'd be surprised. . . and I've known about those pills for a while. I know how strong they are and what they do."