Chapter XII. Touching is essential.

Mature content.  Readers discretion is advised.  

Greedily, Erica pulled him back and crashed her lips to his. "I think I know," she mumbled in the kiss and shivered with delight when she felt his hands starts to move again. Groaning in the kiss, Caspar allowed his calloused hands to travel up and down her sides. Like he was a starving man, he took the kissing up a notch as he scooped her up from the water and stood up.

Erica made a surprised sound in the kiss and widened her eyes. "What are you doing?" she gasped as she parted from his lips for a second, not really caring about the answer, then she siezed them again while he carried her out of the pond and put her down on the grass next to it.

Coming up for air, Caspar reluctantly released her lips and gave her a smoldering look as he leaned over her. His hungry gaze sweeping over her curvaseous body. "You sure you want this?"his voice husky, feeling the ache of wanting her."I have a tendency to be a little rough."

Erica nodded in reply, the words eluding her as she took in the impressive sight hovering over  her. Every fibre inside of her rebelled on her, wanting this man like she'd never wanted anyone before and she had to bite down on her lower lip to kill the groan that was close to escaping.

Caspar shook his head marveled. This was beyond his wildest expectations. How and why this gorgeous woman wanted a guy like him, was more than he could comprehend. He leaned down to nibble her neck. His lips burning on her skin.

"Come on. You're really sure?"

With hormons having a field day in her abdomen, Erica snapped her head up and glared at him. Her hand balling into a fist. Enough of this.

"You're really asking me that . . . again? Don't you want me, Caspar? " she gave him an angry glare. "I know you don't love me," she told him. "Love has nothing to do with this . . . this thing between us. I know that." She then laughed thinly. "Frankly, I'm not sure what I feel about you. You scare me some. You're exciting. And you're...dangerous. So I really don't know how I feel about you. But do you . . . do you at least like me . . . just a tiny little bit? Enough for this?"

He smiled down at her with eyes sparkling. "Oh Erica, I want you so bad, and ... I do like you one hell of a lot," he said truthfully. "But I don't want you to do something you'll regret." He pulled her fist to his lips and kissed her knuckles.

"I may regret a lot of things that I've done over the years, " she said in a whisper. "But I won't regret this." 

The invitation was clear and he'd hesitated enough. Caspar leaned down to kiss her, more gently than before, his hand moving to her waist, as he eased himself down beside her, leaning a little on his elbow. His tongue asking permission and getting it.  He continued to keep her delicious lips occupied as his hand slid up, up, cupping one of her breasts. 

Although occupied with fondling her breasts, his hand having a hard time deciding which one to hold on to, he was acutely aware, in his bliss, that his hard-on was now rubbing against her leg. He smirked in the kiss before releasing her lips as he felt her hand brush against it. But almost like being burnt, she retrieved her hand in a flash.

"And THAT is how much I want you, hun, " he mumbled and fixed his dark gaze at hers, the smirk still lingering.

Just how forward could a woman be without  seeming too desperate? Erica became a little unsure of what Caspar would think of her. She wanted him. Yes. But she did not want to come off as a lecherous spinster that had been without it for far too long, although she felt like one.