6-"The Game"

*Ana's pnt of view*

Ever since that day when Jaxon teased me until Sonya came to help me, I found it easy for my mind to wander to dangerous grounds, where fantasies of Jaxon and me vividly lived in my mind. My stay at his castle was more pleasing than I expected though, Sonya and the rest of his staff were very friendly, and Stewart wasn't so bad after I spent a few weeks getting to know him. The bald eagle and I seem to have an understanding, I stay out of his way and it's a good day for everyone. Jaxon out of pure boredom often teases me, but whenever he wanted to have some real fun, given that I've rejected him every time, he would go out and come home with a different lady friend every time. 

Stewart and I started forming a friendship. He was a total goof, but there were times where he could be really sweet. It became easy for Stewart and me to joke around. He was very down to earth, and though he's always carrying a weapon, it didn't bother me that much to be around him, as crazy as that may sound. Turns out him and I connected well with each other. We usually spent our weekend days just hanging out, unless he was out doing things for Jaxon. 

We were currently sitting in the living room watching the Jurassic Park trilogy, and stuffing our faces with popcorn.

"Can you stop hogging all the popcorn?" Asked Stewart as he reached over in hope of reaching the large bowl of popcorn.
"Not if you keep grabbing handfuls of it every five seconds." I retorted pulling the bowl away from him, as my eyes stayed glued on the T-rex that hunted the speeding jeep, and it's three preys in it.
"You know if I want the popcorn I can get it effortlessly right?" Stated Stewart almost smugly.
"I'm not afraid of you." I reminded him.
"So you say." He said with a smirk.
"Yes, I do say." I replied, then started laughing.

My shy demeanor often vanished whenever Stewart was around, but the minute Jaxon walked into the room, I felt the atmosphere change, and my wall went up.

"I wasn't sure I brought you here to laze around my home." He simply stated, as he poured himself some scotch, then sat down in an armchair next to the sofa that Stewart and I sat on.
"Come on man don't be like that. Her and I were just having some fun." Defended Stewart as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

Though his actions were comforting, the death glare I got from Jaxon terrified me.

"Yes well, given that her debt has not yet been paid off, I'd rather she was treated like someone that owes me, rather than someone that is on my level. So if you would please escort her to her room." He dismissed, as his words sent a knife through my heart.

Who the heck did he think he was?

"Excuse me?" My mouth spoke before I told it to, "Listen here buddy, just because you own a Porsche, yet have a chauffeur and a limo doesn't make you better than me." I fired, with no intention of stopping, "You're a jerk, and a heartless pig, if it bothers you so much to have me around, you can send me home, and I'll live in the comfort of my personal space." I stood up, placing my hands on my hips, though I was secretly petrified on the inside.

He stared my way in a bored manner, replying with a "No can do," then he continued with his dismissal, "Stewart?"

I didn't even let Stewart stand, I turned with a scoff and roll of my eyes, and headed straight to the room. However, I didn't even get a chance to close the door, Jaxon barged in next after me, then closed us in.

"Get out!" I stated, "Get out! I don't want you in here!" I yelled again, as I pushed him, my anger fueling my courage.

"Let me make something very clear," He approached me with a low tone, "this is my house," Another step, "and my rules. You're hardly an employee, so I suggest you get in line sweetheart, because until these three months are over, you are under my control." He pointed my way and kept moving towards me.

I blindly moved backwards, my fear forcing me to keep my eyes locked on him.

"That was the agreement. Either you do what I say, or you can lay on that bed, take up my second offer, and get the hell out of my house." He stated darkly, as he finally closed the gap between us, my knees knocking against the bed.

I had to raise my hands to steady myself and keep from plopping onto the bed. 

The color of his eyes glistened with anger, yet those blue pools were so mesmerizing, hypnotizing even. He knew he had me cornered, given that I would never sleep with him, especially not after he constantly played with me, just to remind me that I wasn't his type. I felt myself grow hot in frustration. I wanted to hurt him, and yet at the same time I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

He angered me so much, I found my hand flying towards his cheek, but he had good reflexes, because he caught my hands seconds away from his face, I tried with the other hand and he also caught it. I struggled against his hold, and he smirked knowing that I couldn't get away, he just loved it when he had me helpless and vulnerable.

Jaxon knew how to get under my skin, and he knew how to get me to that place where I would try to fight him, even when I knew I wouldn't win. I thought to knee him where the sun doesn't shine, but he locked my knee in between his legs, then slammed our bodies on the bed. He pinned me down, while laying one of his legs in between my open ones. Shocked at our position, I tried to move, but the struggle only allowed for my skirt to ride up, and for Jaxon to nest more of his body in between my legs.

My stomach started doing somersaults, as Jaxon's eyes darkened.

"I want to have you." He simply stated in a low tone.
His words caused my cheeks to inflame, and for my breath to pick up, causing my chest to constantly rub against his torso.

My hands were still pinned above my head, as Jaxon supported himself, then he started rubbing his leg softly against my entrance, back and forth, back and forth.

The friction sent quick and continuous jolts from all over my body straight to my uterus, and vice versa. My breathing picked up, as Jaxon softly pressed his lips against my neck. He kissed from the base of my neck, to under my ear, to my cheeks, and then the corner of my lips.

"Will you let me?" He asked against my lips in a soft whisper, as he lips danced against my skin.

He always knew just how to play with me. His nose rubbed my cheek, his lips kissing my skin ever so softly. But before I found myself falling for his tricks, I was reminded of what would come next if I let my guard down. The game he was playing with my body was very convincing, but it was still a game.

"No." I said firmly.

He chuckled, then bit my bottom lip, he tugged it, then released it, and on instinct I licked my bottom lip. He slightly pulled back, and kissed the top of my chest.

Then he looked into my eyes, "Say yes..." He told me, then landed another featherlight kiss on my chest "let me have you..." He caressed the soft skin of my cleavage with his lips "just this once..." He added, then kissed my skin again, "let me have you."

Then he looked up at me, his eyes drowning in lust.

Oh he knew how to make my body want his, but that's the thing, I would just be another toy for him, something to pass his time.

"No." I repeated.

He looked slightly appalled at my rejection.

"I think you should go." I stated, my eyes piercing his.

____________________________________

Hey guys!

So here is the update!

What do you guys think of Stewart and Ana? And what do you guys think of Jaxon and Ana?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.