30- "My perfect guy"

*Ana's pnt of view*

I found myself waking from a foggy dream, as my stomach began to feel funny, and uncomfortable.

I tried to ignore it, but when a dull pain began to grow in my lower stomach, I knew something wasn't right, but the feeling was too familiar.

"Jaxon? Jaxon! Jaxon wake up!" I shook him, as my mind began to run down my mental checklist, just as I realized I was missing two important things.
"Mmh what?" Mumbled Jaxon as he groaned and rubbed his eyes.
"I need to go to the store." I mumbled quietly, wincing slightly as the discomfort in my lower abdomen waxed and waned.
"Mmh why? Anything you need Marcell can get it." He said, his eyes still closed.
"No, you don't get it. I need the store." I said emphasizing the word need.
"What for?" He grumbled, and opened his eyes to slightly.

I scoffed and went to move when I felt something in my lower region.

I felt the warm trickling sensation seep beneath me and into the sheets, and my eyes widened.

Oh no.

"Ana? You okay?" Asked Jaxon, as he took in my rigid posture.
"Uh Jaxon you need to get out of the bed, and leave the room." I said, sending him a quick look before avoiding eye contact.
"What?" Chuckled Jaxon as he sat up.
"Ana wha-" he began moving the sheets, and I gripped onto it, plastering it my stomach.
"What's going?" He asked, as he began to sound worried.
"Its nothing, just leave!" I half yelled, as another group of cramps ransacked my stomach.
"Well you can't kick me out its-"
"Its your room I got it! But please just,  give me ten minutes." I pleaded with him.
"What is it Ana? Did you wet the bed?" He joked, but then he took on the look that rested on my face.
"Wait, wait... is it..." the second I brought my eyes down, it clicked.
"Oh okay, okay, hey," he softened his voice, placing a hand under my chin, guiding me to look into his eyes.
"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not mad. Come on, it's a part of who you are as a woman. So what the sheets are dirty, I have plenty more, come on." He said, as he got out of bed, then made his way around to me.

He grabbed my hand and I made sure to wrap as much of the sheet as possible around me.

I was so ashamed to look him in the eye as he glanced over the stain on the mattress cover.

He kissed the top of my head, and whispered "its okay come on." Then he ushered me to the bathroom.
"Have a shower, I'll be back in thirty minutes. Okay?" He said, as he cupped my face.
"Okay." I whispered.

He smiled and turned to leave when I reached out and grabbed his hand, he looked at me and I simply smiled and said "thank you."

He nodded and soon he was out the door.

I quickly ran into the shower, when I felt another wave making it's way between my legs. I hissed and fisted my hands as cramps ransacked my abdomen.

I didn't know how long I stayed in the shower, but when a knock came from the door, Jaxon's hand simply appeared through the door way, he placed one of his shirts and unisex joggers by the sink, followed by a bag that contained fuzzy slippers, pain killers, underwear and a bag of my current most needed feminine product.

I smiled at his gesture and got ready.

I felt comfortable, warm and happy.

When I walked out of the room, the sheets were changed, and there was a breakfast tray waiting for me on the nightstand.

Jaxon was nowhere to be found.

I walked over the tray, and of course eggs, bacon, a croissant, and a bowl of grapes were waiting for me.

Along with a box of fresh oatmeal raisin cookies, some warm milk, and a stack of DVD's with some of my favorite movies.

I giggled and dug in as I settled for a movie day which would consist of "The Mummy" trilogy, as well as the "Jurassic Park" trilogy. Even if I wouldn't be able to get through them all in one day. 

The painkillers eventually lulled me to sleep, and I woke up to the sound of someone coming in the room.

It was Jaxon, he had his shirt hanging on his shoulder and sweat beads kissing his chest, which indicated that he had just finished working out.

He came in and placed a lunch tray next to me, and kissed me on the forehead, before he headed for a shower.

Once he came out, he dressed quietly, and headed to leave, until I said "so you're just planning on fattening me up with food and sweet treats meanwhile covering the fact that you're avoiding me?"
"I'm not avoiding you." He denied.
"Oh yeah? So how come today you spent the entire morning and early afternoon without checking in on me? Afraid I'll give you cooties?" I interrogated.
He chuckled and said "no, I'm giving you space, I know how girls get during their monthly visits, and I don't want to occupy your space so, yeah."
"I have been living in this house for the past few months, almost a year now, and I've yet to lose my cool at you during my time. So this is not about that, it's because I haven't answered your proposal isn't it?" I said hitting the jackpot.
"Okay you're right. Frankly Ana I don't know where we stand, you haven't given me an answer and you go about as if everything is good. It was a marriage proposal Ana, I asked you to marry me, and you're treating it like a joke." He snapped facing me.
"I am not!" I denied.
"Oh okay." He scoffed and turned to leave.
"Jaxon, stop! Stop okay." I said getting out of the bed, and standing between him and the door.

He looked down at me, his face calm, waiting.

"Just, get in the bed and hold me okay? I don't have the energy to argue with you, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to argue either. I know you're anticipating an answer, but you have to think about it, there's a lot I have to consider here, so just give me some time to ensure that I make the right decision. Okay?" I said, playing my fingers on his chest.

He sighed and groaned, but then kissed my head as he murmured "God I love you! I am so in love with you. Come on." He grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the bed, he laid down, and had me laying in between his legs, my head and back on his chest.

We switched to Netflix and settled for a few episodes of NCIS, and at some point, his hand landed on my stomach.

I didn't urge to take his hand off, we were comfortable.

I thought about the Jaxon I first met, and the Jaxon I know now, and I couldn't help but smile.

He has proven that he loved me, so much that he tended to go the extra mile.

Maybe this man could make me happy.

Not every guy I know would treat me like this after messing up his sheets this morning. Some guys don't have the patience he has for me, and some women all around the world suffer at the hands of a man, and here I was falling in love with a man, who was not perfect, but he was my perfect guy.

Without giving it a second thought, I sat up and turned around looking at him, "what?" He said looking at me quizzically.

I kissed him softly then pulled away as I said "yes."

It took him a minute to realize what I was talking about "yes?" He said sitting up, a smile lining his lips and a look of disbelief on his face.
"Yes." I laughed as he pulled me in his arms and kissed me.

Suddenly I felt something wet on my cheeks.

Jaxon's eyes were closed as tears ran down his cheeks "thank you." He whispered against my lips, and my heart throbbed.

"Thank you for breaking the curse."

_________________________________________

Hey guys!

Here is the update!

Question for you... should the book end here? With those last words from Jaxon? Or do you guys want some wedding night action? 😉😉😉

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.