15-"Daring Escape"

*Ana's pnt of view*

I ran to my room, in order to get away from the tension downstairs.

She had her lips on his. She was kissing him, and he wasn't even trying to stop her.

I crashed through my door, and pulled out a duffel bag, and I started to stuff my clothing in it.

I didn't even think.

Tears were streaming down my face, and my chest and lungs were burning from my sobbing. I just couldn't believe it.

He lied.

The bastard lied to me.

He made me feel like I was actually important to him.

Like I was the only one.

Pathetic.

That's all I kept telling myself.

I was pathetic.

I ransacked my room as I stuffed a second duffel back with my important things, and as I zipped it up, I felt chills of disgust grow over my skin, as images of Rose kissing Jaxon replayed in my mind.

"Going somewhere?" Questioned Jaxon from behind me, causing me to shriek and jump in surprise as I turned sharply my guard up.

He leaned casually against the closed door. His eyes hooded, as he stared at me.

How he came into the room without me knowing was beyond me.

"Leave me alone." I said, as I kept my eyes on him.

"No." He simply said, as he kept his tone calm and collected.

I felt my breathing pick up, as my anger began to grow.

"No?" I questioned, as I crossed my arms.

"No." He shrugged.

"Is what she said is true? Is she your fiancée?" I asked, secretly fearing his confirmation.

"Yes." He said, always so business like.

"And you didn't think that it was important to tell me?" I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"Didn't think it was relevant." He said, placing his hands in his pocket, as he straightened up.

"Oh, okay." I scoffed and giggled, as I rolled my eyes and turned from him, then I looked towards him again and I added in an obvious tone "I'm out." I said as I made a gesture with my hands, then picked up my bags.

"Yeah, no." He said as he blocked my way.

"Jaxon get out of my way." I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"No can do princess." He shrugged.

"Don't call me that." I said as I looked away from him. My chest feeling heavy, and my heart feeling as though I was being stabbed over and over again.

"What? Princess?" He said cocking his head to the side his eyes observing my now red face.

"Yeah. You don't get to do that." I said looking into his eyes.

"Do what?"

"You don't get to pretend like everything is okay? Like nothing has changed."

"But nothing has changed."

"Are you kidding me? You have a fiancée. And you used me. I'm just I'm so over you and I'm disgusted. You're a pig. And any more time I spend here will be a waste. So I'm leaving." I shoved past him, in order to get to the door.