7-"Balls and Sprinklers"

*Ana's pnt of view*

"I think you should go." I said once again, as Jaxon stared at me confused.

But it wasn't because of what I said, I think he was trying to figure out how I managed to still say no to him.

He shook his head, then his body was off mine.

He didn't say a word, and he headed to the door.

He turned back to look at me, as he opened his mouth to say something, but then he decided to go against it, and instead, he opened the door and left.

With a breath of relief, I shook my head in order to clear my mind from the images of Jaxon and I that currently haunted me. Hopefully now, he knew I was serious.

The next morning I didn't come in contact with Jaxon. Around the evening, after our encounter yesterday, he left the mansion, and I wasn't sure if he had come back. Throughout the day, he was nowhere to be found, and that was fine by me. Once the afternoon rolled in, a knock came from the door.

"Its open." I stated, and the door flew open as Stewart walked in all dramatic.

He signaled me to be quiet, as his eyes suddenly became alert.

"Stewart? Is everything oka-"
"Shh!" He suddenly cut me off.
"There's someone in the house," he whispered, then he signaled for me to come towards him.

Alert, and slightly worried, I quietly got off the bed, and made my way towards him.

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer, then he tipped toed toward the door, and had me stand behind him, then he peeped out the door, and sharply pulled back in, closing the door behind him.

"What?" I mouthed to him.
"He's down the hall." He whispered quietly, and my heart jumped to my throat.

Then Stewart looked at me, he cocked his head to the side, then he busted into laughter.

He leaned on to his knees as he kept on laughing.

"Oh I got You. I got You so good." He said between laughter, and that's when it clicked in. It was a prank.

"You jerk!" I said and turned away from him.
"Get out. Get out!" I said angry.
"Aww come on, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity." He straightened himself up, and made his way towards me.

He pulled me in for a hug, but I didn't reciprocate.

He pulled away, and pouted at me, as he batted his eyelashes, in order to appear cute, and I couldn't hold it, I began to laugh.

"See, I knew you couldn't stay mad at me forever." He stated, then he hugged me again, and I hugged him back.

"Alright, come on." He said as he pulled my hand.
"Where are we going?" I asked, following him out of my room, and out of the mansion.
"To shoot some hoops." He stated, as he grabbed a basketball that laid on the soft grass.

I shrugged at his suggestion, and followed him to a basketball court that sat well in the mansion's backyard. We joked around on the court for hours, and though I tried, I kept missing the basket. Frustrated I threw the ball on the ground with a grunt, but it only bounced up and away.

Stewart laughed, and jogged up to me, all sexy and hot and all. I found myself blushing as he approached. He ran by me, and picked up the ball, then he came back, and handed it to me.

"No. Get that slimy and filthy thing away from me. We were never meant to cross paths." I declared, my eyes glaring at the basketball, that laid flat in Stewart's hand.
"We are looking at the same thing right?" Joked Stewart, and I rolled my eyes looking away, as a smile crept on my lips.
"Here." Said Stewart, as he suddenly came to stand behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my own, and placed the ball in my hands.

"You have to stand with your feet staggered." He explained, as he placed his hands on my hips, and with his foot in between my feet, he knocked them apart, until he was pleased with my position.

I could feel his body against mine, and my heart just wouldn't slow down.

"Now..." he said, his voice a bit lower than before, "bend your knees." He nearly whispered, as his breath tickled my ear, and his lips shadowed against my skin, causing me to slightly shiver.

I found myself lowering my body, as his body mirrored mine. His hands lifted off my waist, and caressed the length of my arms, from my shoulders to my hands. My lips remained opened, my breathing picked up its pace, and goosebumps grew above my skin. His large hands engulfed mine, as his warmth and body enveloped me.

Then I felt his body spring up, along with mine, and we shot the ball. The ball jiggled through the net, and I smiled in glee.

"See," said Stewart, and I once again became cautious of his body close behind me, "all you have to do is try." He stated, then, with his hands on my hips, he guided me to turn and face him.

His cocoa brown eyes stared into mine, before they slowly drifted to my parted lips, causing me to lick mine in anticipation, as his tongue mirrored my actions.

"Can I try something?" He asked, his voice breathy.

I could barely muster words, so with a soft nod, I gave him consent.

He moved his right hand from my hips, and placed it on my cheek, his thumb tracing my bottom lip, he stepped closer, and his torso was aligned with my softly heaving chest, then he leaned down.

I waited for that split second where my lips would meet his own, but it never happened.

For just as I could taste the shadow of his lips on mine, out of nowhere, the sprinklers came on, stunning us awake from our trance, as we ran towards the house for cover.

Just as I entered, my eyes flashed to the top window facing the court, and there stood Jaxon, staring dead back at me, and for some reason I knew he had something to do with it.

Once we were sheltered inside the house, my shy demeanor took over as Stewart turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I blushed looking away.

He chuckled and pulled me into his arms as he planted a soft kiss against my cheek, then he whispered "let's do this again some time." And before I could reply, he was gone.

I sighed and giggled like a schoolgirl, but my moment of happiness was short lived, as I looked up on the stairs, Jaxon glared down at me, then he turned and left.

____________________________________

Hey guys!

What is up?

Here is the update!

What did you guys think? So it seem Stewart and Ana are getting pretty close, and Jaxon doesn't seem too happy.

What do you think is going to happen next?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania